Recommended order to complete online trophies.

19 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

If you're at 0%, and going for DLC trophies, should target the 25 online collectibles first.  That's the 1 trophy you need to compete against other people for

You should definitely do this first to get it out of the way, then you can either do co-op or base game multiplayer trophies after that.

• Like 1

Thanks. This is useful information. I had a crack at the online trophies a while back but couldn’t get my head around how they work! I don’t much like this game but I’ve earned two trophies in it so I want to earn as many as possible before the servers shut down so I’m not stuck at a low completion percentage with the game.

How many of the online trophies can be earned now realistically in the time left? I have a young family so not that much time to game. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JoesusHCrust said:

Thanks. This is useful information. I had a crack at the online trophies a while back but couldn’t get my head around how they work! I don’t much like this game but I’ve earned two trophies in it so I want to earn as many as possible before the servers shut down so I’m not stuck at a low completion percentage with the game.

How many of the online trophies can be earned now realistically in the time left? I have a young family so not that much time to game. 

You'll need about 40-50 hours if you're starting from scratch to get all the online stuff done. It's doable but it does depend on your schedule and how much boosting you can actually do. There's only a handful of trophies you need others to help you with so most of it can be done solo with online bots.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TheRedMaverick said:

You'll need about 40-50 hours if you're starting from scratch to get all the online stuff done. It's doable but it does depend on your schedule and how much boosting you can actually do. There's only a handful of trophies you need others to help you with so most of it can be done solo with online bots.

How much of the 40-50 hours depend on other people's help?

20 minutes ago, TheSlyGCooper said:

How much of the 40-50 hours depend on other people's help?

If we're talking actual necessity, you need others for only 2 trophies, getting 50 revives in the Intercept DLC co-op mode (which you can easily get naturally just by playing medic, otherwise very easily boostable) and getting players to take from your resupply crate 250 times in the base game multiplayer (very easily boostable). Every other trophy in the base game and DLC can technically be earned solo either through the use of online bots for multiplayer, or playing in a solo lobby for co-op. You can easily get these ones out of the way in about 2-3 hours if you are boosting (and that's being conservative, probably can be done in an hour or 2 really).

That being said, playing co-op solo can be quite difficult especially if you're inexperienced with the game or bad at FPS shooters in general. It's doable but you'll be finishing a single match in 20-30 minutes if you struggle versus playing with a group and getting matches done in 8-12 minutes, which makes a huge difference when you're going for 50 wins.

For me personally, I got a big chunk of the co-op done just queuing up in random lobbies and didn't have too much trouble finding a decent group to get most of the trophies out of the way. There will be times where you'll get people who don't really know how to play the game of course but it's to be expected when playing with randoms, so if you can join a group/session where you can communicate, it's probably for the best.

Near the end, I was able to play in solo lobbies by myself to get the remaining trophies (finishing 50 wins, 500 headshots, destroying 50 air drones), but this will be dependent on skill level. You want to aim for finishing matches in under 20 minutes at the maximum (ideal time is 8-12 minutes) unless you are just working on specific trophies like the headshots

Edited by TheRedMaverick
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

For the base game, probably around 30 minutes. For the co-op dlc, about 10 maybe 15 hours

This is not at all true. The only dlc trophy that cant be done solo is 50 medic revives in coop which you could do in 10-20 minutes with boosting. The coop wins can be slightly faster with a dedicated team but you're only talking ~3 minutes faster per match which equates to about a 2 hour time save (50 matches total required).  Every other trophy is more efficient to solo with bots, especially when considering you dont spend any time helping others. 

Edited by JunkSkelington

9 hours ago, JunkSkelington said:

This is not at all true. The only dlc trophy that cant be done solo is 50 medic revives in coop which you could do in 10-20 minutes with boosting. The coop wins can be slightly faster with a dedicated team but you're only talking ~3 minutes faster per match which equates to about a 2 hour time save (50 matches total required).  Every other trophy is more efficient to solo with bots, especially when considering you dont spend any time helping others. 

Took my co-op partner and I about 15 hours for the 50 matches so don't know what to tell you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Took my co-op partner and I about 15 hours for the 50 matches so don't know what to tell you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The question you responded to asked how much requires other peoples help - e.g. trophies you can't do solo. Doing the wins can be done solo just fine so you're spreading wrong information with that reply.