Trophy popped (have screenshot) but not shown as achieved

djb5f

So, I just got Lover’s Quarrel trophy and it popped fine (automatic screenshot, etc).  I checked my notifications when it happened as it showed my total progress as 79% trophy completion (77% before the trophy).  So far so good.

I finished the chapter, refreshed on PSNProfiles and saw it was still only 77%, strange.  I looked on my console and it is also only showing 77%. Hmmm.  Trophy never registered.

In cases like these, is it possible it will automatically update my progress and fix itself to 79%?  Seems unlikely.   I’m thinking the trophy progress glitched and I have to re-do?  I hope I can unlock it again.

EDIT - I checked network connection, restarted ps5, etc and still no record of achieving the trophy.  I could try to earn a trophy in another game and see if it forces it to show but I think I have to replay and hope it pops for a 2nd time (and actually registers this time).

Edited by djb5f

36 minutes ago, Mori said:

I had the same issue with a trophy in Elder Scrolls Online. Give it some time and it will fix itself. In my case it was maybe an hour. 

Thanks!  I see that it now automatically popped.  Saved me some time not having to replay.

Thinking back, I can remember this happening once before to me on a Pinball table on the PS3.  That one never resolved itself and I ended up redoing the requirements the next day.  I was able to re-achieve (I wasn’t sure it would be possible if the game was thinking I already had it).