How long for all online trophies?

TheSlyGCooper

Hey guys, this has probably already been asked, but I'm considering going for the online trophies in this before it shuts down (late to the party I know). How long does it take to get all the online trophies from scratch? And how long does it take to get the trophies that require other people (can't be done with bots)?

2 minutes ago, TheRetroManiac said:

I see nobody is talking about FULL DECK trophy, would that not be an online one?

You can get cards awarded to you for completing missions and for levelling up in the SP. You can also get 27 cards from collecting all the pieces of intel in the missions. It's entirely possible to complete the valour card deck from just the SP.

41 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

The game only tracks how many wins you have, not matches completed.

To work out how many games you’ve done just follow this formula. 

1 / winlose ratio X wins + Wins. 
So my stats are as followed:

win/lose ratio = 0.41

wins = 29

1/0.41 X 29 + 29 = 99.7 which rounded up is 100 matches and the trophy popped on that match.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, boromir120 said:

To work out how many games you’ve done just follow this formula. 

1 / winlose ratio X wins + Wins. 
So my stats are as followed:

win/lose ratio = 0.41

wins = 29

1/0.41 X 29 + 29 = 99.7 which rounded up is 100 matches and the trophy popped on that match.

Nice. Although, it was @DEI2EK who was asking.

28 minutes ago, TheRetroManiac said:

Vita games do not auto sync like most PS3 games, right? I just see this as a risk now, only 12 days remaining, and I've just done Shadowfall, so I've got a decision to make do I attempt it or leave it, I'm torn lol.

If you haven't started yet, I'd forget about it. If you have started it, you might have time to get it done.

Well, if it does not auto sync the trophies I've only got my time to lose, nothing else. If you play enough and commit enough hours, then ACES HIGH should be fine. It's the people that do not have much time to play in a single day or 2 that won't get it. Like a 12-hour session might get you the trophy, who knows, but that's alot of time.

It took me about 12 hours of botzone and mp matches to get all multiplayer trophies, spread over four or five days. 100 matches being the last one. Doing this alone was enough to get me up to the Jack rating.

Aces High is very doable if you replay the first mission on Veteran difficulty as a Demolition contract (becomes available after completing the first mission in story mode), each play nets you 20-30k V-bucks (or whatever the currency is called) and takes 20mins/half an hour to do. Playing this mission alone 6 or 7 times in a day should be enough money to get you Aces High.

Hope that helps

• Like 2

100 games. Each 10 minutes (unless Warzone, so avoid that mode unless it is the only way you can get a game). 10 x 100 = 1000 minutes which is 16.6 hours. Sometimes you'll be fortunate though and join in progress games so you'll save some time if that happens. Though all that is not counting the load screens and wait times before matches start so you're looking at a bit more than that. Aces High while done in the single player campaign is also an online trophy so you could count however long that takes you (3 hours or so?) on top.

There is still enough time to get everything even if starting from scratch now, but you'll need to not slack off on it obviously. The online grinding of games can be AFKed if you'd rather do it that way, but Aces High is going to require you playing a significant amount of time within a 17 hour period 7am GMT to midnight GMT. 17 hour period because nobody seems to know if the points in between midnight and 7am get counted or not.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Rozalia1 said:

100 games. Each 10 minutes (unless Warzone, so avoid that mode unless it is the only way you can get a game). 10 x 100 = 1000 minutes which is 16.6 hours.

You can save a bit of time by doing the Guerilla Warfare mode on Botzone, set your teammates to Veteran and the opposing team to Recruit. Guerrilla Warfare mode ends when one team has made 40 kills, which can be done in around 5 minutes. You don't even need to do much, because your Veteran teammates will kill the Recruit opposing team easily.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mc-love-kev said:

You can save a bit of time by doing the Guerilla Warfare mode on Botzone, set your teammates to Veteran and the opposing team to Recruit. Guerrilla Warfare mode ends when one team has made 40 kills, which can be done in around 5 minutes. You don't even need to do much, because your Veteran teammates will kill the Recruit opposing team easily.

I forgot about the fact you can win sooner by meeting the needed 40 score which will save you some time too. Also as you say, if you buy the botzone then you can do it quicker too.

• Like 1

On 30/07/2022 at 5:53 PM, TheSlyGCooper said:

Will botzone be available after the server shutdown?

Botzone will still be available after shutdown and it's possible to farm most trophies for it. Infact I was just doing an offline test right now, it saved my match, credits earned and even had a new Valor Card pop up (the valor card was randomly found in the match) and everything saved while offline after the battle.

Ace High, Centurion (only last match) and Well Rounded all need online to earn them.

Online is recommended to complete, Spangled, Redeemer, and Get Your Filthy Hands Off trophies. They technically are possible in Botzone but all have a very low chance of actually happening.

23 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Botzone will still be available after shutdown and it's possible to farm most trophies for it. Infact I was just doing an offline test right now, it saved my match, credits earned and even had a new Valor Card pop up (the valor card was randomly found in the match) and everything saved while offline after the battle.

Ace High, Centurion (only last match) and Well Rounded all need online to earn them.

Online is recommended to complete, Spangled, Redeemer, and Get Your Filthy Hands Off trophies. They technically are possible in Botzone but all have a very low chance of actually happening.

That's great to hear. I managed to get everything but Aces High and Anti-Air the other day. Currently focusing on Shadowfall atm, but it's good to know I can do Anti-Air last. :)

Don't forget about Aces High. With more people playing, it may be harder to get before August 12th.

I would grind out missions on Veteran Difficulty and do the contracts since they pay more. Getting weapon medals helps with earning money.

Weapon Medals - Killzone Mercenary Wiki Guide - IGN

I got the platinum in Killzone Mercenary earlier this year since they shut down Freedom Wars last December.