'Wanting For Nothing' Trophy

SCREWBWOI

The list is notoriously buggy and inconsistent. It seems to count some things and not others. Most notably, missions done in multiplayer don't seem to count unless you're the host, but there's no real way of determining that when you're just using matchmaking.

If those warzones were events, or they were played in multiplayer, then they may not have counted towards the trophy. I noticed mine didn't pop after 30 either, but I was doing the events because the combat rating is set no matter which difficulty is chosen. It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't count because of that. I've stopped grinding them and just started doing hives and daily quests on Challenge III instead. I would just keep doing more warzones, except but make sure you're playing solo and doing the non-event missions to be sure they're counting.

As for the gear, my best guess is that buying doesn't count. You'll get plenty more from just doing the other trophies, so I wouldn't worry about it.

14 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

The list is notoriously buggy and inconsistent. It seems to count some things and not others. Most notably, missions done in multiplayer don't seem to count unless you're the host, but there's no real way of determining that when you're just using matchmaking.

If those warzones were events, or they were played in multiplayer, then they may not have counted towards the trophy. I noticed mine didn't pop after 30 either, but I was doing the events because the combat rating is set no matter which difficulty is chosen. It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't count because of that. I've stopped grinding them and just started doing hives and daily quests on Challenge III instead. I would just keep doing more warzones, except but make sure you're playing solo and doing the non-event missions to be sure they're counting.

As for the gear, my best guess is that buying doesn't count. You'll get plenty more from just doing the other trophies, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Wierd because I was actually enjoying this game despite the hate but these buggy trophies (esp the grindy ones) are doing my head in. I guess I'll just have to carry on and hope for the best.

On 31/07/2022 at 1:59 AM, SCREWBWOI said:

I have 500+ gears, 500 in my inventory and still no trophy and I've definitely done more than 30 warzones in challenge 3 and no trophy.

Update: 30 Warzone Trophy was unlocked however I'm still struggling with the gear trophy. I haven't noticed anyone have a problem so was trying to see if anyone else has the same problem.

On 03/08/2022 at 5:06 AM, SCREWBWOI said:

Update: 30 Warzone Trophy was unlocked however I'm still struggling with the gear trophy. I haven't noticed anyone have a problem so was trying to see if anyone else has the same problem.

it will eventually pop, personally I got it a little while ago after more than 67 hours of play, I think I did easily 600/700, the desert shelter contains a lot of chests in the outer map if you want to farm a little. I have the 100 missions trophy which is still not pop even though I'm at 138, this game is good, but the trophies are a disaster and I doubt they will be corrected one day

On 04/08/2022 at 7:18 AM, tobaldou said:

it will eventually pop, personally I got it a little while ago after more than 67 hours of play, I think I did easily 600/700, the desert shelter contains a lot of chests in the outer map if you want to farm a little. I have the 100 missions trophy which is still not pop even though I'm at 138, this game is good, but the trophies are a disaster and I doubt they will be corrected one day

Yeah it did eventually pop around 600/700 for me. Do you mean the 100 assignment one? If so I also had issues with that one. I agree I really enjoyed the game but the trophies became really frustrating.

2 hours ago, SCREWBWOI said:

Yeah it did eventually pop around 600/700 for me. Do you mean the 100 assignment one? If so I also had issues with that one. I agree I really enjoyed the game but the trophies became really frustrating.

I finally got the platinum, for the trophy of the 100 assignments, I got it at more or less 180..., on the other hand no problem for the trophy of hive and lvl 25 of faction.

I found a little trick while playing offline and online, for the assignment , when you finish the assignment online, switch your console offline and return to the heliport, you can still recover more or less 10, this trick can be done once at each reset, which allowed me to finish more easily the lvl 25 and unlocked my bugged trophy of 100 assignment .

For the hives I did it offline, because I noticed that the lvl of the mobs adapt less well offline, I was power 155 and they were 140, while when I played online they were 145/150 it allowed me to finish more quickly each hive

Finally got rid of this game, and when I got the platinum and I synced everything on the ps5 version I didn't have any problems and when I looked at my trophies the console didn't sync my PS4 platinum trophy, but it must be because I played offline, I had to force a psn sync it's really scary this game x)

Edited by tobaldou

6 hours ago, tobaldou said:

I finally got the platinum, for the trophy of the 100 assignments, I got it at more or less 180..., on the other hand no problem for the trophy of hive and lvl 25 of faction.

I found a little trick while playing offline and online, for the assignment , when you finish the assignment online, switch your console offline and return to the heliport, you can still recover more or less 10, this trick can be done once at each reset, which allowed me to finish more easily the lvl 25 and unlocked my bugged trophy of 100 assignment .

For the hives I did it offline, because I noticed that the lvl of the mobs adapt less well offline, I was power 155 and they were 140, while when I played online they were 145/150 it allowed me to finish more quickly each hive

Finally got rid of this game, and when I got the platinum and I synced everything on the ps5 version I didn't have any problems and when I looked at my trophies the console didn't sync my PS4 platinum trophy, but it must be because I played offline, I had to force a psn sync it's really scary this game x)

Currently on 98% myself will finish the last trophy tomorrow. My main issue was the gear trophy. The 50 Cache and 100 assignments wasn't as bad but it did pop a bit later than usual. All the other trophies were fine.

Yeah this game has a lot of issues, it's been 2 years since release and still very buggy. I had a lot of issues with the menu freezing, enemies not spawning or getting stuck in the wall. The gameplay, leveling up characters and campaign however I did enjoy even though it was short.

This game isn't as bad as people say but the grind on this game for trophies reminded me of GTA 4 online trophies were you couldn't track anything aswell as it being so buggy. Which is why I'm glad I can get away from this game?.

5 hours ago, SCREWBWOI said:

Currently on 98% myself will finish the last trophy tomorrow. My main issue was the gear trophy. The 50 Cache and 100 assignments wasn't as bad but it did pop a bit later than usual. All the other trophies were fine.

Yeah this game has a lot of issues, it's been 2 years since release and still very buggy. I had a lot of issues with the menu freezing, enemies not spawning or getting stuck in the wall. The gameplay, leveling up characters and campaign however I did enjoy even though it was short.

This game isn't as bad as people say but the grind on this game for trophies reminded me of GTA 4 online trophies were you couldn't track anything aswell as it being so buggy. Which is why I'm glad I can get away from this game?.

courage you touch the end ahah, I hope there will never be a dlc with grind trophies if it's still buggy like that x)

• 2 months later...
18 hours ago, Watashi_Ga_Kitaa said:

Same issues here 99h of play and still not Gear trophy and 100 tasks trophy it looks weird. Some advice? 

The games trophies are really glitchy I'm afraid. The only advice I can give is to try it solo instead multiplayer lobbies and hope for the best. I got my gear trophy after like 800 gears and task one at around 120. Very frustrating

• 2 months later...