[Video] FAST 300 Wins

Warby_AU

MultiVersus - FAST 300 Wins (The Throne is Yours Trophy Guide)

Trophies you will earn:

[Bronze] Stepping Out - Win 10 matchmade games

[Silver] Proving Yourself - Win 100 matchmade games

[Gold] The Throne Is Yours - Win 300 matchmade games

Invite a friend or use another account and join with that.

Select the Following Setting:

- Custom Game Mode

- Game Mode (1v1)

- Ringouts (1)

- Time (Doesn't Matter)

- Map (Sky Arena 1v1)

- Select any Character

When the game starts tell your friend to jump off the map or use your alt account to jump off.

This will give you the win, now select rematch after you win (both players must hit rematch)

Now Rinse and Repeat until you get 300 wins

PLEASE TAKE NOTE: The 500 party games DO NOT count in custom games. You must do the 500 party games in matchmade with real players or bots

Edited by Warby_AU
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

The fact this works even when the trophy specifies “matchmade”. Nice find, but you may as well have a friend join to also work on the 500 party matches, kill two birds one stone.

please note that the 500 party games don't count in custom games. You must do the 500 party game in matchmade with real players or bots

8 hours ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

The fact this works even when the trophy specifies “matchmade”. Nice find, but you may as well have a friend join to also work on the 500 party matches, kill two birds one stone.

Regardless of how you're approaching the trophies. Be it playing legit (play 500 party matches,aim to get all other trophies as you play those matches) or boosting everything to platinum the game as fast as possible. it'll still be better to do 500 party matches, and do this for (the majority if not all) of the 300 wins.

Because As well as 300 wins you need 100 spikes, 200 projectiles & 100 double knockouts.

For projectile/spike knockouts to count, you need to do clean hits. e.g. if an opponent is at 500 damage & you throw a projectile at them, which causes them to richochet off the floor or off an obstacle etc before knocking them out it doesn't count as a projectile knockout. Which is a why a lot of people are saying the projectile trophies aren't popping...because most of the projectile knockouts they think they're getting don't actually count.

Considering that you probably wont have the 200 projectiles/100 spikes/double knockouts from 500 party matches. You're going to need to do this at some point anyway to finish those trophies so you may as well get a few 100 wins this way too (combining it with projectile/spike.) drastically reducing the amount of full matches you need to play as part of a party (you can just fofeit them after 20 seconds by running off the edge). This will shave a huge amount of time off your platinum.

Edited by Domatron0602
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Atleast it's faster as playing it legit but it still takes crazy long with all these loading screens 1f605.png.

Getting 500 party matches is going to be an even crazier grind. It amazes me there are people who got the plat in 1 day

It took me 4 days to get plat, I don't know how people got it in a day

2 hours ago, Warby_AU said:

It took me 4 days to get plat, I don't know how people got it in a day

I do believe the fastest method is to fall off and then do the 500 player matches separately. As beating the AI is very time consuming and not worth the time.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Was scared of that. I've self boosted myself with 300 games on steam and looking at my steam total time played it's 6hrs for 300 wins. This is gonna suck :P 

Yeah it's painful, I'm now doing the PS5 version. Currently going for 500 party games with myself again lol

17 hours ago, l3orginator said:

Is it every round that counts as a win/game or 2 rounds?

each round.

if you ignore the rematch option (ie let the timer run out on it), you'll notice the "2 out of 3" line at the top of the page never appears so it's not best 2 out of 3 by default.

• 5 weeks later...

The trophy takes likes six hours even if you are boosting. and sometimes the total wins badge will reach 300 and you wont get the trophy, if that happens to you, just keep playing it will pop later.

Edited by Khxyn

On 31/07/2022 at 2:15 PM, Domatron0602 said:

Regardless of how you're approaching the trophies. Be it playing legit (play 500 party matches,aim to get all other trophies as you play those matches) or boosting everything to platinum the game as fast as possible. it'll still be better to do 500 party matches, and do this for (the majority if not all) of the 300 wins.

Because As well as 300 wins you need 100 spikes, 200 projectiles & 100 double knockouts.

For projectile/spike knockouts to count, you need to do clean hits. e.g. if an opponent is at 500 damage & you throw a projectile at them, which causes them to richochet off the floor or off an obstacle etc before knocking them out it doesn't count as a projectile knockout. Which is a why a lot of people are saying the projectile trophies aren't popping...because most of the projectile knockouts they think they're getting don't actually count.

Considering that you probably wont have the 200 projectiles/100 spikes/double knockouts from 500 party matches. You're going to need to do this at some point anyway to finish those trophies so you may as well get a few 100 wins this way too (combining it with projectile/spike.) drastically reducing the amount of full matches you need to play as part of a party (you can just fofeit them after 20 seconds by running off the edge). This will shave a huge amount of time off your platinum.

Spikes still count if you bounce them off the floor 

thats how I got most of my 50

On 04/09/2022 at 0:41 PM, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

Spikes still count if you bounce them off the floor 

thats how I got most of my 50

didn't count when I got the trophy back at the end of july (and when i posted that info).

I felt i should've got the 10 in normal matches (all were bouncing off the floor was worried it had glitched) so I set up 1v1 matches with my second account. playing as my secondary (which had zero kills at all) I did 10 spiked knockouts that bounced off the floor then straight into a  ringout at the top of the stage,  I then did 10 that bounced off the floor and out the bottom neither counted. then i found out if you used certain characters then lined it up so one foot was off the platform edge then spiked the opponent it would send them straight out the bottom without bouncing, 10 of those popped the trophy.

it was the same rule for projectiles then too. if they bounced it didn't count as a projectile kill, so maybe they've changed that too.

• 2 months later...
On 9/4/2022 at 7:33 AM, Khxyn said:

The trophy takes likes six hours even if you are boosting. and sometimes the total wins badge will reach 300 and you wont get the trophy, if that happens to you, just keep playing it will pop later.

400+ wins later and still waiting...

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/11/2022 at 10:11 PM, SalvadorGamer_21 said:

The game already had an update, you can no longer get any trophy with bots, only with friends, look for someone to give you a hand.

Never used bots. Only done match matching. It is actually mad how this still hasnt unlocked

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...