Trophies still glitched

ZankaiPowaa

I played the entire game in coop and Aficionado & Omnihack both glitched out on me. I tested a few things to make the Aficionado trophy work:

Upgrade the first gun I upgraded in my playthrough to Mk10

I tried switching back and forth between characters and tried to upgrade to Mk10 again

Started new game plus and tried to upgrade to Mk10 again

Nothing works. I'm reading patch notes that all trophies were fixed, well I guess not.

Ironically, my boyfriend who was my coop partner doesn't really care about trophies and he did get the platinum ? Aficionado popped randomly in early game for him when he wasn't even anywhere near Mk10. He was unable to get some trophies in our coop game (Do over and Hygiene) but those were all easily done with a fresh save.

• Like 1

well, all I can say is, upgrading the first weapon to 10 right away, worked for me and my coop partner. If you tried that much already, I guess your only option I can think of is backing up your save and run through the game again on a fresh save, until you have all upgrade materials and upgrade it from one to ten in one go. Shouldn't take to long if you're playing on easy and have a high lvl char join you in coop.

the only thing that gliched for us was the trophy for completing all side quest. probably because talking to the same npc at the same time, sometimes one player gets stuck in the conversation menu. if that happens when a side quest gets turned in and the person has to rejoin, that's probably when the quest counter gets bugged. anyway for the turrets, did you make sure you hacked the yellow circles on the ground? which ends up spawning the turret. I tried forever to hack the turrets in the environment, before I realized what I actually had to do^^

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Aficionado glitched on me in single player. 

Upgraded 6 weapons to mk10 including the P1 and the first weapon I upgraded, and many other combinations but still no luck. 

I don't think I'll touch another neon giant game. They're pretty hopeless

Edited by Markemmanuel