WiktorM101

Downgrading works [100% Unobtainalbe now]

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Thanks to @clivey1990, he told me he got trophies with dowgrading method. So far I got all "Community Made levels" trophies on 1.0.0 version by downloading any trophy farming map and redownloading game with downgrade. Also, Koper Hat, Flame Flower and Flushmaster worked. No animal trophies yet.

Used Charles to upgrade my 1.0.0 game to version 1.0.3 and every other trophy popped. You have to have 1.0 on your console and "Look for updates" after changing path.

Servers are dead, if you have not uploaded a level and downloaded one community level you CAN'T get 100%

Edited by WiktorM101

that hat trophy used to be 0%. it's showing 4 that have used the "charles" method so i'm guessing it fixed it though need confirmation from someone who has done it.

3 hours ago, MagyarMaci said:

@WiktorM101 did u manage to get the hat trophies too?

Never tried but they are supposed to work on newest patch. @clivey1990 did them on newest and you can check that other guys who played only on newest patch got all trophies obtainable on 1.04 hats included

Example:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7627-animal-super-squad/toxic_boy500

Edited by WiktorM101

On 31/07/2022 at 11:09 PM, WiktorM101 said:

EDIT 2: Used Charles to upgrade my 1.0.0 game to version 1.3 and every other trophy popped

Do you mind me asking how?

I'm trying to do the same, but can't get 1.0.3 to download..

1 hour ago, iXanon said:

Do you mind me asking how?

I'm trying to do the same, but can't get 1.0.3 to download..

I had v1.0 downloaded and changed path as in guide. Had to "Look for updates" on v1.0 after changing path.

1 hour ago, WiktorM101 said:

I had v1.0 downloaded and changed path as in guide. Had to "Look for updates" on v1.0 after changing path.

Thank you for the tip, I could get it working using this method.. Weird.

From step where PS4 connects with Charles program and game on PS4 starts download i don't know what to do

34 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

From step where PS4 connects with Charles program and game on PS4 starts download i don't know what to do

Download the game normally and stop the download, see how many MB it is. Delete that and connect to PSX helper to get version 1.00. Connect to charles and look for updates so that you get the game information, stop the update, be quick. Now remap 1.04 to 1.03. Copy the URL from here: 

Now go to your 1.00 game and from the ps4 menu select Options, check for updates. If it lets you download everything was done correctly, and even if it says it's downloading 1.04, the file size should be different, meaning that you're actually downloading 1.03.

Remember that for the online trophies you only need to download a trophy farming map beforehand and then downgrade super easily to 1.00. Those don't have much time left to do.

Servers are confirmed dead, 100% is no longer attainable to new players.

You've been warned.. 🙂