Fall 2022 Backlog Challenge

58 minutes ago, Arophous said:

was Maliketh - took me probably 5 hours of attempts before I caved and tried summons, found a friendly pair who helped me finally beat him! He is no joke as a melee build.

You don’t have to defeat every boss but I would say you got to fight the hardest in the game for those endings. I found coming back to them periodically during progress helped and I had more levels. I’m on the final stretch now!

nice go for it is it really that bad to restart those games where i have lost the gamesaves from because you restart god of war 2018 i have been wondering that my games i play are rpg shooting adventure and horror like resident evil but evil within i have standing in my library on ps4 but i never got far in the evil within so i try to atempt it someday 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Taruta13 said:I'm going to stream off LEGO Batman 2 but I need to know if I can save my game in that title if I am streaming the game. I know I probably can, because I recall playing the streamed version of Ni No Kuni (original version) but I am not sure.

You can save the game. I’ve been streaming a few Lego games through plus (back when it was ps now) and all saves were ok

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The_Head_Crusher said:

Update #3

Skyrim VR ---> 2 :bronze: 0 :silver: 0 :gold: 0 :platinum:  = 2/76 2% ---> 23 (+15) :bronze: 4 (+3) :silver: 0  :gold: 0 :platinum:  = 27/76 31%

Guardians of the Galaxy ---> 0 :bronze: 0 :silver: 0 :gold: 0 :platinum: = 0/59 0%

Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 ---> 0 :bronze: 0 :silver: 0 :gold: 0 :platinum:  = 0/31 0%

The Walking Dead Season 1 (PS4) ---> 0 :bronze: 0 :silver: 0 :gold: 0 :platinum: = 0/49 0%

Call of Cthulhu ---> 0 :bronze: 0 :silver: 0 :gold: 0 :platinum: = 0/50 0%

Swaps 0/3

Total Progress

21 (+15) :bronze: 4 (+3) :silver: 0 :gold: 0 :platinum:  = 25/263 6.04% (+2.29%)

It has been a while since my last update due to an unfortunate death within the family.  I do not know how much I will be able to accomplish off my list this round, but I'll keep posting the updates as often as I can.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Take all the time you need. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

You can save the game. I’ve been streaming a few Lego games through plus (back when it was ps now) and all saves were ok

Thanks for the quick reply. Anyways... on to business...

6 hours ago, Taruta13 said:
  • Trials of Mana  :platinum:
  • Celeste :platinum:
  • Dark Cloud :platinum:
  • Bonds of Skies :platinum:
  • Scribblenauts: Mega Pack :platinum:
  • A Winter's Daydream (PS Vita) (0%-100% :platinum:)
  • A Winter's Daydream (PS4) (0-100% :platinum:)
  • A Winter's Daydream (PS5) (0-100% :platinum:)
  • LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes
  • LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (PS4)

I did all three versions of A Winter's Daydream at once... which was a terrible mistake. The PS5 version is SLOW AS MOLASSES and it didn't help that the only PS5 controller I can use has a broken X button that requires you to mash it into the ground to make it respond. (I think I busted it during a fit of rage some months ago. I bought a new one for $40 but it's not working. That's what I get for buying a USED controller. :()

I need to download that digital copy of LEGO Batman 3 now.

• Like 3

On 3-10-2022 at 11:41 AM, Arophous said:

1 game down, 4 to go!  Elden Ring is mine mhwahahahahahahaha - i think i went mad with frenzied flame try to get the Melania trophy.  Topped off the game around 89 hours and used the backup to get the 3 endings, considering a challenge run of some kind in the future, maybe after any DLC comes out.  My take on the game is that it's still tough as hell, maybe because i played mostly on 1.06 patch, there is also plenty of bosses / secrets I never got around to for the future.  Overall this now features in my top 5 games of all time, can't wait to replay on PS5 1f601.png.

Going to take a day to decompress and then think about which title I go after next, leaning heavily on Resi 2 Remake to continue Leon playthrough.

- Elden Ring - 15% -> 27% -> 50% -> :platinum:
- The Evil Within - 16%
- Borderlands 2 - 1% -> 2%
- Darksiders 2 - 5%

- Resident Evil 2 - 0% -> 13%

Edited by sword-blaster45
  • Like 4