Happy birthday to me-ow!

Arcade Game Series: Ms. Pac-Man-100% :platinum: 10/6

Dragon Quest Builders 2

Hoard-100% 9/28

Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series
Stray-86=>100% :platinum: October 23

TMNT: The Cowabunga Collection-100% :platinum: 9/10

Swaps used: 2/3

Platinumed Stray before my birthday was over as planned. :D I LOVED this game. And if you're wondering, my cat did watch me play some. xD Here's my platinum shot.

Hide contents

vCQlglZ.jpg

is that new a game stray is collecting platinum trophies really that easy because you guys unlock those platinum trophies so easy while  i am trying to unlock the platinum trophie from my games but i struggle with it i use gamefaqs guides for the games i got  

Edited by sword-blaster45
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

This is the first time I might actually finish my list. I got close one other time, but I’ve never actually finished.

I'll finish one.. One day.

Ironically, I've done better with my backlog lately by not signing up.. how does that even work? ?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

So that was one of my spooky games done, two hours ago. I was too busy trying to get lights for my shelves. Also made a bad purchase. (Yes, I got Persona 5 Royal for PS5... which I can never play because it's a physical version and my PS5 is digital only. I only have $130 for food so I can't buy it again. *sigh* :facepalm:)

Anyways, I am going to stop play any games for the rest of the night. My dad is walking through the door and taking me back to that GameStop to return the game. :(

You can always swap since I didn't count those other games towards it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

You can always swap since I didn't count those other games towards it.

i have played devil may cry 5 i want swap it for dead island and curse of the dead gods so that i can finish finally those devil may cry games i got all of them i got devil may cry 1 until 5 but how can i do those coop trophies and multiplayer trophies from my games like saints row gat out of hell and dead island 

10 minutes ago, sword-blaster45 said:

i have played devil may cry 5 i want swap it for dead island and curse of the dead gods so that i can finish finally those devil may cry games i got all of them i got devil may cry 1 until 5 but how can i do those coop trophies and multiplayer trophies from my games like saints row gat out of hell and dead island 

You can make a session, but otherwise you’re asking the wrong person.