Fall 2022 Backlog Challenge

5 hours ago, beerwego said:

You can add so you have up to 25 games maximum unless you complete all those then you can add 15 more.I would just try getting some finished and before you start too many though.

Update time 

Finally finished Far Cry 4 .....lack of game time has meant it's taken longer than I planned .

My PS3 controller has died too meaning I'm going to swap out Ashes Cricket 2009 and go for Telling Lies which I can finish before I choose something else .

Marvel's Guardian of the Galaxy....100%

Far Cry 4 PS4 ....21%......>100%

√Letter PS4 ......100%

Broken Age Vita. ...5%.........>28%

Telling Lies ......0%

Swaps 1/3 

thanks that i apreciate it it is the first i joined a event though i going to start with two games to finish and then.i wil see how many i can finish with the start of winter backlog challenge 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

I will be opening the winter signups on Monday. That being said, starting with this challenge, I will keep signups open for two months (the month before and the first month of the challenge). That should be more than enough time if people want to sign up. 

alright i wil sign me up on monday but this is going to be my list kingdoms of amalur re-reckoning 1% devil may cry 5 16% dark souls remastered 5% i going to start with those games trying to finish them with the winter backlog challenge i going to add other games once i got cleared the ones i just said and then i wil add other games if those games are done 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sword-blaster45 said:

alright i wil sign me up on monday but this is going to be my list kingdoms of amalur re-reckoning 1% devil may cry 5 16% dark souls remastered 5% i going to start with those games trying to finish them with the winter backlog challenge i going to add other games once i got cleared the ones i just said and then i wil add other games if those games are done 

You still need at least five. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sword-blaster45 said:

this wil be my list for winter backlog challenge final fantasy type 0 hd 16% detroit become human 4% devil may cry 5 17% kingdoms of amalur re-reckoning 1% far cry primal 2 % devil may cry 5 almost 1 playtrough done 

You can post it when I put up the topic tomorrow 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, GGDee-Official said:

Tales of Arise 100%

NieR: Automata 5%

A Plague Tale: Innocence 100%

Ys IX: Monstrum Nox 2%

World of Final Fantasy 10%

Quick update! just plat A plague tale innocence. I don't think i'll make it it lol.

Well, you got farther than I did on WoFF. I just got four trophies and 5%. I blame playing it on the Vita, because my gawd, battles are so slow on the Vita because they have to have a pan in every time you start. I'm trying to grind on the goblins in Watchplains and it takes forever to enter a fight. :(

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Well, you got farther than I did on WoFF. I just got four trophies and 5%. I blame playing it on the Vita, because my gawd, battles are so slow on the Vita because they have to have a pan in every time you start. I'm trying to grind on the goblins in Watchplains and it takes forever to enter a fight. :(

I played WoFF on the Vita. You can hit R button to speed everything up. Think I had to adjust the settings so it was tap rather than hold R to keep everything moving, but I didn't find it too bad

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Heather342 said:

I played WoFF on the Vita. You can hit R button to speed everything up.

Yes, I know I can hit R button to speed up battles. What separates it from the PS4 version is that in the Vita version, they have a five second cutscene showing the battlers which is not there in the PS4 version. Not saying the Vita version sucks or anything, It just takes 5% longer to complete battles. :)

• Like 1