Fall 2022 Backlog Challenge

On 8/1/2022 at 10:33 AM, MidnightDragon said:

After the event begins, you can make up to three swaps.

Gonna have to burn up one of my swaps. I'm swapping Disgaea 5 for Trials of Mana because I wanted to do that game and I just started it. Also, then I can get it done and get into Legend of Mana for the Gaming by Numbers event(that is the only game I have left to complete for that event).

13 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

MidnightDragon, I am glad your list has Dragon Quest Builders 2. This game is awesome and I am still playing it after I got the platinum, building my dream Buildertopia. It's a fun game, just be careful of a few things: There is text that you cannot mash through and takes forever to advance, you run into it starting at the beginning. If you need any help whatsoever on that game, PM me! ;)

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

55 minutes ago, Taruta13 said:

Gonna have to burn up one of my swaps. I'm swapping Disgaea 5 for Trials of Mana because I wanted to do that game and I just started it. Also, then I can get it done and get into Legend of Mana for the Gaming by Numbers event(that is the only game I have left to complete for that event).

Also, you can repost your list and note you used 1/3 swaps. That's what I do, but totally optional. You do what works for you. :)

6 hours ago, RhiZZ-76 said:

Just back from holiday and hoping I'm not too late to join in this challenge:)

My list will be as follows:

Stray 13%

Wytchwood 6%

Bugsnax 2%

Maneater 0%

The Artful Escape 0%

6 hours ago, KazaneHime said:

Glad there isn't a time limit for signing up yet. Life continues to be crazy, so I'm just not getting a break to put this together.

1. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - 7%
  2. Stray - 11%
  3. Wytchwood - 0%
  4. Chicory: A Colorful Tale - 0%
  5. My Time at Portia - 4%

(0/5)

I think this should be a good list to start, especially with Sekiro going to be a big commitment.

Added. And the future time limit will be reasonable.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Okay, here's the new list:

1. Disgaea 5 => Trials of Mana
  2. Celeste
  3. Dark Cloud
  4. Bonds of Skies
  5. Scribblenauts: Mega Pack

1/3 Swaps used.

I wondered why you just didn't add Trials of Mana to your list. Your list can contain more than 5. On the other hand. Disgaea games may take a lot of your time. 

I haven't played Trials of Mana, so I don't know the answer to your question.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ConAir said:

I wondered why you just didn't add Trials of Mana to your list. Your list can contain more than 5. On the other hand. Disgaea games may take a lot of your time.

Yeah, though someone did get all the trophies in under 5 hours, I don't think I could handle that sort of stress. I do plan on platinuming 4, 5 and 6 because Fuka is my favorite character and I never missed a Disgaea story, even if it is weird. xD

Don't worry about the question. I'm far away from my first completed run, I just got to the part with the big bad guys(Chapter 5) so I'm still a long ways to the final bosses. Just got my first class change with Riesz. (First run is running Charlotte main with the other girls as backup. Riesz is now a Starlancer as the Seraph summon is really useful against most enemies as it negates their magic spells.)

16 hours ago, ConAir said:
  • Trials of Mana (0% => 20%)
  • Celeste
  • Dark Cloud
  • Bonds of Skies
  • Scribblenauts: Mega Pack

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, reaperveteran86 said:

The first two GB games were my childhood. Played through Fall of the Foot Clan multiple times but never get too far in Back from the Sewers which I found really difficult.

I had written that line thinking I was gonna play it after TMNT II, but didn’t and forgot to erase it. xD It will be my first game next time. 

Edited by MidnightDragon