Fall 2022 Backlog Challenge

3 hours ago, Mr-ttaM said:

(Is late-joining okay? If not, I totally understand - but if it is fine, pls count me in. :D)

There are a few ineligible games I'm hoping to complete this month, atho' for one of them I truly don't know how long it will take, as it requires me to win at online matches, which... is very hit-or-miss - but I'll give them a mention anyway more as a note to myself.

• Overwatch - need to win 100 online games, reach lv. 50, as well as a couple other misc. things. I'm hoping to finish this before month end but I suspect I'm not even half way done.
  • Little Nightmares - just need the deathless speedrun here. I've done one run and came in just over time but with many many deaths, so I just need to practice a bit, and get a bit lucky. There is the option to save-scum but I'm not willing to do that until I've at least given it a good few tries.
  • Genshin Impact's gonna be an ongoing game for the foreseeable future, especially since the recent update was quite substantial.
  • Final Fantasy XIV is just over the 50% mark, but even if it was eligible, I don't think I can in good conscience pick it as I genuinely don't know if it would be possible to finish it in that timeframe. Hope to make progress regardless, but won't go too hard as I don't want to burn out on it.

Anyway, onto my list of actually eligible games... Going to carry over most of what I didn't get finished in the last period as I do want to play and finish these. And if I do get distracted by some other shiny game, will make sure to remember the swaps :D

1. Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (35%, 25 / 48)
  2. SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom (29%, 16 / 33)
  3. Code: Realize - Bouquet of Rainbows (23%, 12 / 31)
  4. Spiderman: Miles Morales (0%, 0 / 50)
  5. Catlateral Damage: Remeowstered (0%, 0 / 43)

That's all for now! I feel like this selection is very doable and all games I'll enjoy.

All the best everyone, and happy gaming <3

It is. I'll add you shortly.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Mr-ttaM said:

Final Fantasy XIV is just over the 50% mark, but even if it was eligible, I don't think I can in good conscience pick it as I genuinely don't know if it would be possible to finish it in that timeframe. Hope to make progress regardless, but won't go too hard as I don't want to burn out on it.

Which version, because you're definitely not going to complete the PS4 trophy list in under two months considering that one of the trophies requires six months of accruing allowances for levequests. I know for personal experience. xD

All iin all, Mr-ttaM, good luck on the event! I might get my last two games finished before time and might have to add some more. ;)

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Taruta13 said:

Which version, because you're definitely not going to complete the PS4 trophy list in under two months considering that one of the trophies requires six months of accruing allowances for levequests. I know for personal experience. xD

All iin all, Mr-ttaM, good luck on the event! I might get my last two games finished before time and might have to add some more. ;)

It is the PS4 version. I have done maybe... 500-600 levequests, and am prob's at 99 allowance cap. ? So even though it might be possible, my fate and guildhest counts are sooo low that it'd still be hundreds of hours to get finished.

Thank you! <3 Good luck to you for your list too!!

• Like 1