No Trophies Pop with blank account?

Fluffbazda

After playing 2 hours on a blank account i noticed not a single trophy popped.

The account is not connected to PSN, because i only 100% the game when i enjoy it and just wanted to test it beforehand.

Are you really required to be logged in to PSN for trophies in Ghostwire: Tokyo?

If so, why would this make sense? Is there any way to know beforehand when you need to be logged in?

Do you know any workaround for this?

Thanks all in advance

I can't answer your question about ghostwire but I have noticed this with another ps5 game. My son was playing Maneater on his account on ps5 which isn't connected to a PSN account and it never popped any trophies. If I get time this week I'll test that account on ghostwire and see if any trophies pop. 

17 hours ago, King-Leonidas-I said:

I can't answer your question about ghostwire but I have noticed this with another ps5 game. My son was playing Maneater on his account on ps5 which isn't connected to a PSN account and it never popped any trophies. If I get time this week I'll test that account on ghostwire and see if any trophies pop. 

Thanks for testing :) Thats gods work.

Interesting would be if you 100% the game on a blank account and connect it to psn if you get all trophies.

This might be some new bug potential...

6 hours ago, Fluffbazda said:

Thanks for testing :) Thats gods work.

Interesting would be if you 100% the game on a blank account and connect it to psn if you get all trophies.

This might be some new bug potential...

I just tried it and I couldn't get any trophies to pop on a profile that doesn't have a psn connected to it. I should have got the beat chapter one and cleanse a tori gate trophies but I didn't. 

4 hours ago, King-Leonidas-I said:

I just tried it and I couldn't get any trophies to pop on a profile that doesn't have a psn connected to it. I should have got the beat chapter one and cleanse a tori gate trophies but I didn't. 

OMG thats bad.... thank you a lot for testing! :)