If your trophies are bugged and you want to earn them from scratch...

19 hours ago, raulbalarezo said:

Yes, you can ^^

I doubt that! Once you unlink your psn account from epic games account you will loss the progress & all items earned before F2P even if you link it again later on. I hope someone proves me wrong because I also want to try that but I don't want loss my progress and all the skins I bought from previous seasons :(

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TheVicarHeahmund said:

I doubt that! Once you unlink your psn account from epic games account you will loss the progress & all items earned before F2P even if you link it again later on. I hope someone proves me wrong because I also want to try that but I don't want loss my progress and all the skins I bought from previous seasons :(

I'm curious as to why you think that everything you obtained before the F2P would be gone. Did someone try this or it's just an assumption? Because I don't see why something like this would happen.

11 hours ago, Eagle-RP said:

I'm curious as to why you think that everything you obtained before the F2P would be gone. Did someone try this or it's just an assumption? Because I don't see why something like this would happen.

I'm not 100% sure about that but I've read somewhere else Epic do that to prevent account selling (which would make sense a bit for them). You get a warning prompt about account reset when you try to unlink your account. I wish if someone tried that and can conform you don't loss progress if you re-linked your original epic acc.

Edited by TheVicarHeahmund

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 6:44 AM, G-SKI44 said:

I'm seeing a bit of back and forth here. Can anybody confirm nothing is lost when they unlink and the relink later?

Yeah it's confirmed you can. Your original EPIC account can never be relinked to a new PSN account (you can only relink your old one) However your PSN can be linked to multiple new EPIC accounts made. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, JohnnyDelightful said:

How do you unlink your accounts?

Go to the Epic Store website, log in using your Epic account, and unlink your PSN ID from there (the option for that will be somewhere in the settings, it's a page called "apps and accounts".). Log out. Log in again with another Epic account that was never used to play Fall Guys (create a new side account if you need) and then link your PSN account with that one. Next time you boot up the game, you'll start from scratch and you can earn all trophies.

At the time of writting, despite the several warnings Epic gives you, you can perform the same steps to come back to your "old" Fall Guys account with no problem, all your progress and skins will still be there when you link it back. You can even keep alternating between them. But, of course, do this at your own risk in case you care about your current Fall Guys account.

Edited by Shipyroni
  • Like 1

I spent the last few weeks using a new epic account to earn the bugged trophies and didn't have any problems relinking my old epic account to my psn profile after getting the platinum trophy. After that I opened Fall Guys and checked my costume inventory. Everything I earned or bought on my old account is still there.

On 2022-12-29 at 6:33 PM, Shipyroni said:

Go to the Epic Store website, log in using your Epic account, and unlink your PSN ID from there (the option for that will be somewhere in the settings, it's a page called "apps and accounts".). Log out. Log in again with another Epic account that was never used to play Fall Guys (create a new side account if you need) and then link your PSN account with that one. Next time you boot up the game, you'll start from scratch and you can earn all trophies.

At the time of writting, despite the several warnings Epic gives you, you can perform the same steps to come back to your "old" Fall Guys account with no problem, all your progress and skins will still be there when you link it back. You can even keep alternating between them. But, of course, do this at your own risk in case you care about your current Fall Guys account.

Thanks for this.  This worked for me and I have been able to earn trophies in Fall Guys PS5 correctly.  I don't really care to ever re-connect the old Epic account anyway but appreciate the instructions.

• Like 1

So I need to do this? For example i got my first victory on Epic so it never unlocked that trophy for me here but i have the 7 and 20 wins. There's no way it will pop if i dont do this?

Edit: i went and did this method. all worked fine, just a shame now i have trophies that should have been unlocked first with a later date than sequencial ones.. hope since it is so knowned that is bugged it wont be a problem

Edited by PudimOmnipotente

7 hours ago, Grzegorz311 said:

Can anyone tell me exactly how the epic account switch works? Somehow this doesn't work for me, still have old progress in it

Hi. i linked the 2nd account and made sure to also delete my save from the console (might be that? might be pulling your save)

don't worry about deleting the save, when you link back to your account it will pull your stuff from epic

• 5 weeks later...

This worked well for me! However, my son wanted to try Fall Guys out on his Switch. I'm not super familiar with Epic accounts, so I'm not sure if this will impact trophies on my end. When we booted it up on Switch, I made a "new" account, but it's tied to my main email. His character had nothing unlocked, so I think I'm safe. Has anyone dealt with a similar situation?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My infallible trophy has always been bugged and won’t unlock despite me playing fall guys for the first time on ps5 and staying on this platform, so cross progression shouldn’t affect it. I did the requirements twice on my main account with no luck so tried unlinking and did the requirements again but it still hasn’t unlocked. Both epic and PlayStation won’t help it sucks