Tourist and Dominator not unlocking?

MarkGrouch

I'm starting Shadow Fall today to get the online trophies squared away and I read I only really need people for the online collectibles and grinding ammo boxes. After consulting the attached thread I started on the Tourist and Dominator trophies in an Offline Botzone Beacon Theft game to get some easy wins. After beating all 17 maps, no trophies popped. What am I doing wrong? 

6 minutes ago, MarkGrouch said:

I'm starting Shadow Fall today to get the online trophies squared away and I read I only really need people for the online collectibles and grinding ammo boxes. After consulting the attached thread I started on the Tourist and Dominator trophies in an Offline Botzone Beacon Theft game to get some easy wins. After beating all 17 maps, no trophies popped. What am I doing wrong? 

All multiplayer trophies must be done ONLINE but can be done in a private, created server with bots.

Edited by bigdaddykraven
Words

6 minutes ago, MarkGrouch said:

You can only do the map maps in an online warzone for it to count. It’s really easy to do though since there are only 10 maps.

The Divide
The Spire
The Park
The Station
The Wall
The Penthouse
The Factory
The Forest
The Remains
The Slums

1 minute ago, bigdaddykraven said:

All multiplayer trophies must be done ONLINE but can be done in a private, created server with bots.

Would this be the Warzone mode you can customize?

Just now, BadCoolRad said:

You can only do the map maps in an online warzone for it to count. It’s really easy to do though since there are only 10 maps.

The Divide
The Spire
The Park
The Station
The Wall
The Penthouse
The Factory
The Forest
The Remains
The Slums

Thank you so much for the detailed answer.