A reset is still possible in 2022!

KellianXM

Après avoir combattu avec le soutien anglais.
J'ai essayé le support allemand, très réactif en une semaine ma sauvegarde a été complètement réinitialisée.
Merci à tous pour vos partages, sans vous je n'aurais pas réussi et tenu bon, j'aurais abandonné.

48QFIfZ.png

Edited by Lesk-i
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, vujos said:

I am glad to see this method still works and makes their support reset save data. Just be persistent with them even if it means you have to change region to contact different support.

I had my own battle with them in 2017. Long story short is that my save glitched after save reset again and thats is when I came up with idea to create video of "infinite load" so they can reset my save the 2nd time. Was lucky it worked on 3rd playthrough.

If anyone can have use of my original video I made back in 2017 here is the link. Every once in a while I get request for my video on google drive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ne17_UvCLsdl9qUXpTdmtqUWM/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-WfQTJeODVNmFTxVZJeZhMg

that video is the one that they ask me the bad thing is that your user id is seen instead of mine

nothing so hot they tell me

Hello XxManyGxX,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support.

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the outcome.

Unfortunately, our decision is final.

Should you need any other help, do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

• 3 months later...

Hello there :)

I've contacted Ubisofts Support in Germany and asked them to wipe my progress. The only one answer (from ubibunny) came after one day, that they'll give this case to the developers. That was 20 days ago. Since then I haven't received any replies.

For those, who got their progress wiped: how long did it take?

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, after messing with Ubisofts support since January now, I made a video about my experience.
Watch it, save yourself the frustration and rather try something else ^^

But yeah, I'll let you know about any updates, that might come in the future.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/04/2023 at 2:42 AM, SushLF said:

Hey everyone, after messing with Ubisofts support since January now, I made a video about my experience.
Watch it, save yourself the frustration and rather try something else ^^

This is super helpful man! Especially the dialogue.
Unlike your suggestion though to try something else, going to try tackle this for as long as I can! Thanks for the inspiration!

Here's my startup dialogue:

crew-has-problems

• Like 2

Good luck to anyone trying to get their progress reset, I gave up on a platinum long time ago because I had 2 trophies glitched (The extra Mile and Versatile showman). Ub*soft is a terrible company, I can't imagine a genius, that thought that saving progress on their potato servers was a good idea

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 10.5.2023 at 10:45 AM, burnix81 said:

@SushLF

vlxNxGB.png

Seems like they pulling a support card on me :)

I wish you the best of lukc with it. Since January my case has been 7 times escalated to the "dedicated", the "special" or the "special intern" teams now. Can't hear it anymore.

So far, my progress has been resetted twice now: The first reset of the savegame did not reset the ingame achievements. So I was asking them to do it again and wipe everything. After a lot of new troubles, they messaged me, that they now did it. But... they didn't do anything. Not even the story :D

So my odyssey keeps on...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Surgical_Assault said:

Oh that doesnt matter they still fucked me over and have kept me in an investigating loop since then lol

I'm contacting the German support team.

Did you contact me to delete the save data due to missing the trophy?

I can't delete the save, and I'm going to pass it on to the MotorFast team..

I wonder what I should ask to erase the data..

18 hours ago, Lasjun said:

I'm contacting the German support team.독일 지원팀에 연락하고 있습니다.

Did you contact me to delete the save data due to missing the trophy?트로피를 놓쳐서 저장 데이터를 삭제하려고 연락하셨나요?

I can't delete the save, and I'm going to pass it on to the MotorFast team..저장을 삭제할 수 없고, 모터패스트 팀에 전달할 예정입니다.

I wonder what I should ask to erase the data..데이터를 지우려면 무엇을 요구해야 하는지 궁금합니다.

https://ibb.co/GMwLhKD

Save is on Ubisoft server,

Counselors tell you to back up and recover your previous saves.

Are you kidding me.. :)

Edited by Lasjun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm manage to get my save files and award progress reset today. This is second time reset as the first time reset, the progress award not reset to zero. So Extra miles trophy still bug on the first reset 2 year ago.

You guys can raise the ticket and attach video of the login keep loading to the server. I record mine (showing my username) and then I edit the video and combine with the video that that someone upload and share in here showing infinite loding screen. I make the video 1 minutes long and attach to the ticket. Within 3 days, I got reply and my save game was reset. 

To save time on your game progress, make sure before you request for reset, only glitch trophy still unobtain. It will save you time to get platinum.

3 hours ago, Namenloser1990 said:

wait @silencer_4081 you say when you tell them the login doesnt work they will actually wipe your save?

Yes, they reset my save game and award progress last Saturday. You need to show video with your username shown and the loading progress to the server indefinetely. You can use video editing software to make sure the video is synchronous and keep the video 1 minutes long.

On 1/6/2024 at 5:00 AM, silencer_4081 said:

I'm manage to get my save files and award progress reset today. This is second time reset as the first time reset, the progress award not reset to zero. So Extra miles trophy still bug on the first reset 2 year ago.

You guys can raise the ticket and attach video of the login keep loading to the server. I record mine (showing my username) and then I edit the video and combine with the video that that someone upload and share in here showing infinite loding screen. I make the video 1 minutes long and attach to the ticket. Within 3 days, I got reply and my save game was reset. 

To save time on your game progress, make sure before you request for reset, only glitch trophy still unobtain. It will save you time to get platinum.

Very lucky, I've sent my ticket again in hopes they'll see it, however I'm not going to play any more of the game until if they reset it, I'd rather spend more time on the game repeating things if they do reset it, than finish everything off that I still have and them not end up resetting it

5 hours ago, Ribbert01 said:

They just restarted my save, but award progress is still avaliable... do I need to tell them again and redo it so my awards are wiped clean? 

Yes, otherwise your trophy still bug. It happened to me on my first reset. Ubisoft only reset save file without reset my awards progress.