Is it too late to get DLC trophies?

13 hours ago, patrickogorman19 said:

I was wondering if it's too late to go after the DLC trophies I've been pretty busy lately, but I will have some time on the weekend to go way it. I already have the platinum so it won't take as long to get all trophies. 

U can take all DLC trophies before server shutdown. U have too more time for this.

26 minutes ago, patrickogorman19 said:

What about the collectable trophy, you don't use that map you created.

I got all 25 collectibles just in 6 hours, and it’s my first killzone trophy. Yes I went for collectibles before starting anything before getting familiar with the system. You will manage it

Platinum and 100%er here, just recently got all the trophies within 3-4 days of dedicated boosting/grinding. If the DLC trophies are all you need, then the weekend is more than enough to get them and you have plenty of time before the shut down. Just be prepared to tough it out and not to get burnt out.

IMHO I had more of an annoying/dreadful time with single player's Like a Boss trophy as well the entirety of the single player content and had a lot more fun on multiplayer with a group. Game's literally an overglorified tech demo with so many bugs and issues. The perks of being a launch title.

I got really lucky that ATACs didn't spawn in the last stand segment and the Higs in 9th chapter's final encounter all bunched up together and did nothing, leading me to get easy grenade kills and clear the last room. Made my Elite run A LOT more bearable compared to Hard mode run. Be warned that you won't get as lucky as I did in my Elite playthrough and if Hard mode is anything to learn from, is that the entire campaign just flat out sucks.

Edited by axlredgrave

On 02/08/2022 at 10:00 PM, breakXedge said:

The 25 collectibles can be done in a couple hours, once you know the map and spawning locations it's pretty fast. Use the penthouse as it's the smallest.

I only found 3 in an 1 and a half hours. What maps were you using, this my last online trophy.

On 02/08/2022 at 11:01 PM, axlredgrave said:

Platinum and 100%er here, just recently got all the trophies within 3-4 days of dedicated boosting/grinding. If the DLC trophies are all you need, then the weekend is more than enough to get them and you have plenty of time before the shut down. Just be prepared to tough it out and not to get burnt out.

IMHO I had more of an annoying/dreadful time with single player's Like a Boss trophy as well the entirety of the single player content and had a lot more fun on multiplayer with a group. Game's literally an overglorified tech demo with so many bugs and issues. The perks of being a launch title.

I got really lucky that ATACs didn't spawn in the last stand segment and the Higs in 9th chapter's final encounter all bunched up together and did nothing, leading me to get easy grenade kills and clear the last room. Made my Elite run A LOT more bearable compared to Hard mode run. Be warned that you won't get as lucky as I did in my Elite playthrough and if Hard mode is anything to learn from, is that the entire campaign just flat out sucks.

Having a problem with the collectable trophy apparently there was a pistol only map. But can only be played with people who have they map.

7 minutes ago, patrickogorman19 said:

I only found 3 in an 1 and a half hours. What maps were you using, this my last online trophy.

Having a problem with the collectable trophy apparently there was a pistol only map. But can only be played with people who have they map.

to tell the truth. i didn't have much luck running that playlist (pistols only). may have to try others if possible. veteran-4 is a good playlist if it shows if can get penthouse to show up. if get the forest map supposedly the collectibles can spawn on rocks i also didn't have much luck running the forest map too.

Edited by Lordguwa

29 minutes ago, patrickogorman19 said:

17 minutes ago, Lordguwa said:

to tell the truth. i didn't have much luck running that playlist (pistols only). may have to try others if possible. veteran-4 is a good playlist if it shows if can get penthouse to show up. if get the forest map supposedly the collectibles can spawn on rocks i also didn't have much luck running the forest map too.

I personally used the penthouse map with pistol only, but nowdays you'd have to get that map with the pistol only setting from someone else. You can still use the map though when it comes around as it's fairly small and simple. Collectibles are always in the outer rooms or outside. Never in the inside room where you need to go through open/closing doors. In the hallway ring they can only be under the stairs I believe.

When entering an outer room make sure to look left and right in the corner right next to the door through which you entered.
When outside, make sure to look under the stairs.

This link can also help, it contains pictures for all collectibles on all maps:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138814156@N07/albums/72157691719324755

Edited by Kolm
  • Like 1