Multiverses Main?

The_UW_98

Reindog:

He can cast a firewall that is initially launched as a fireball, the fireball and the firewall deal damage, while the firewall also blocks projectile attacks. 

He can also rope an ally back to safety

His projectiles can be spammed quite a lot more often than most characters because it's unlimited, it can also be charged. 

And his melee is generally useful with a spinning attack that is great with the snowball perk, a tail whip useful for spiking and a forward leaping attack that has knockback 

Finally he can stick his tongue out as an emote when you win and it's cute + cheeky

• Like 4

On 8/3/2022 at 2:02 PM, coldspectre said:

Reindog:

He can cast a firewall that is initially launched as a fireball, the fireball and the firewall deal damage, while the firewall also blocks projectile attacks. 

He can also rope an ally back to safety

His projectiles can be spammed quite a lot more often than most characters because it's unlimited, it can also be charged. 

And his melee is generally useful with a spinning attack that is great with the snowball perk, a tail whip useful for spiking and a forward leaping attack that has knockback 

Finally he can stick his tongue out as an emote when you win and it's cute + cheeky

Reindog is underrated, although he can really struggle against assassins. I usually play Shaggy for offense and Reindog for support.

I've been using every character equally, and I've been winning about 90% of my games.  All my characters that I've unlocked are level 10 or 11 right now (Wonder Woman, Superman, Finn, Taz, Garnet, Tom & Jerry, Reindog, Velma so far). Just unlocked Arya but I'm only level 6 with her atm. 

I mostly play 1v1 so some strats are different when in teams.

Most of my losses come when I'm playing as Finn or Wonder Woman. :P 

I'm nearly undefeated with Garnet, Reindog, and Velma, so I guess those 3 would be my go-to characters if I'm down 1-0 in a set and want to guarantee the win!

Garnet is great because many of her attacks cut through enemy attacks, her attacks are strong, and she has lots of health to tank with. Train her with the Last Stand perk and you'll be set!

Reindog is awesome as mentioned above; lots of projectiles with barely any cooldown, the tether does damage to enemies caught in it, and his recovery is really good especially if you use his up special in the air (he rolls into a ball but moves really quickly using it!). Has a decent tank healthpool so he can take a lot of abuse before dying.

Velma is probably my favourite character I've used so far! I love using her neutral special to weaken my enemy, then launch a bunch of standard neutrals that home in on my target! And her side special dash attack makes me laugh even though it's easy for the enemies to dodge.

The best thing for her is that if you collect enough evidence (it spawns when you use certain attacks), you can spawn a police car that grabs your enemy and drags them down to their death. xD I don't see any other people using Velma online, so I guess people aren't familiar with her moves. So whenever I spawn the cop car, the enemy doesn't know what to do to get out and it's almost always a guaranteed kill for me!

• 2 weeks later...

Well the latest patch has absolutely ruined Velma, so she's now one of the worst characters to use. :( They removed half her projectiles, made almost all her attacks have no priority, and nerfed the distance her side-air special moves so it can't be used for recovery anymore.

Arya has been given a massive boost so she's probably going to be the newest OP character.

With the newest character rotation, I've tried each of the newer characters about the same amount. I suck with Batman and don't really care for his moveset. Steven Universe and Lebron are pretty fun to use though; I think I enjoy Lebron's gameplay the most, he has so many different moves depending on if he's holding his basketball or not.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess is between Bugs, Taz, Wonder Woman and Morty

I've been playing with Harley again (did it on the Alpha and at launch) but I don't feel very confortable with her

Can we talk about other stuff too?

What do you think the announcement will be? A roadmap for anything new coming? A new character? A new Stage? Nothing?

• 2 weeks later...

I have now experimented with every character except Jake (hasn't been in rotation yet), Morty, and Gizmo. All the characters I have unlocked are level 13 and up now.

I would say my worst character is easily Iron Giant. I just can't get used to his moves, especially his rage mode moves, they seem to lag no matter what move I use. Also don't care for his flight ability.

I enjoyed using Harley when she was free, same with Shaggy, but didn't like Bugs Bunny.

Would say my top character is still Reindog, followed by Velma and then probably Shaggy or Garnet. I only use them when I'm down in a set and want to win, but otherwise I'm using my weaker characters and still managing to do well :) 

On 2022. 9. 15. at 0:40 PM, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I play Velma and Bugs the most. My two favorites. Love Velma's moves!

Was also a Velma's main but uninstalled the game right after they patched her. Even tho i was playing on a second account, i don't wanna support the devs anymore. i can't believe they really patched my girl over a 34 signatures petition from woke trash ....