What's your PS VITA predictions for E3 2014?

Nazar_Ops

I know we are still months away from E3. But it wont hurt to start off your predictions ahead of the E3 show right now! :D

So what do you think Sony will announce at this years E3 for the VITA? New games? A big triple A game for PSVITA? Or do you think the PS VITA will get ignored again?

Personally, I think that Sony won't give a crap about the VITA (as always, makes me want to punch them) they'll probably announce a lame port for the VITA and then they will go on and lie about the VITA doing "good" in sales.

But that's just my opinion. You might have a different opinion than me, that's why I created this thread for you all, so we can predict this years PSVITA show on E3!

Just one big Vita game is all right for me. Gamescom will probably be a better time for the Vita. Given the last 2 E3 conferences.

Considering E3 is mostly for the west, I expect nothing. TGS, on the other hand...

Then we will wait patiently for publishers who actually localize Vita games. Like NIS America, Aksys, Atlus and Tecmo.

Edited by Blue Flare

Well I would hope that they will announce "Phantasy Star Online 2" & "Phantasy Star Nova" localizations. ANNDDDD Hopefully they will announce the long awaited "Final Fantasy Type-0" for PSVITA. And I would also like some type of "Kingdom Hearts" announcement. Because SE loves to put a KH game on every system.

• Like 1

Well I would hope that they will announce "Phantasy Star Online 2" & "Phantasy Star Nova" localizations. ANNDDDD Hopefully they will announce the long awaited "Final Fantasy Type-0" for PSVITA. And I would also like some type of "Kingdom Hearts" announcement. Because SE loves to put a KH game on every system.

Yes. Please. Yes. My body is ready for some PSO on the Vita.