Crypt of the NecroDancer Announcement on Aug 4, 2022

Eternal21

Achievements being unlockable in no beat mode was a bug in the early versions on Synchrony for PC and has since been patched. So if the new DLC comes to PS4, the trophies shouldn't be unlockable either. The steam achievement mentioned in the first video is a new one which involves beating Aria in no beat mode precisely, only achievement that involves playing that way.

Also, Eli has been able to use the shove attack with the first DLC, Amplified, so that isn't new.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rjri said:

Achievements being unlockable in no beat mode was a bug in the early versions on Synchrony for PC and has since been patched. So if the new DLC comes to PS4, the trophies shouldn't be unlockable either. The steam achievement mentioned in the first video is a new one which involves beating Aria in no beat mode precisely, only achievement that involves playing that way.

Also, Eli has been able to use the shove attack with the first DLC, Amplified, so that isn't new.

It doesn't say they fixed it in the Synchrony patch notes.

Synchrony Halloween Patch Notes

Edited by gamercris066

12 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

It doesn't say they fixed it in the Synchrony patch notes.

Synchrony Halloween Patch Notes

Synchrony has had a lot of patches since it came out on PC. I went back to look for it and looks like it was actually a bug in v3.0 for PC, which preceded the Synchrony release, and was patched within a day. I guess they didn't put it in the 3.0.1 patch notes so people wouldn't downgrade for it? Anyway the devs confirmed they patched it in the ND discord.

10 hours ago, Nozomi Tojo said:

Monk got a small buff in the 3.3.0 update (Steam only).

I finally beat him the other week too, after attempting it forever.  This would definitely make it easier.  I noticed my best runs were whenever I picked up Peace ring early on, which is pretty much what this is doing.

16 hours ago, Nozomi Tojo said:

Monk got a small buff in the 3.3.0 update (Steam only).

uzdeg9ecoz1a1.png

Nice!! He is def a challenge with such low health. This should make things quite a bit easier, between that and the enemies! (well hopefully PSN gets the update at some point)

Now, if I could only get a roll going on an All Chars run... Aria really is the hardest just to get a clear with period!! It's really 95% playing Aria runs over and over again ?

Edited by Joe Dubz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Eternal21 said:

So can anyone tell me if any of this is coming to Playstation?

People ask this a lot, and they say it will be on all platforms when it is finished. I'm assuming it's going to release with the Rift of the Necrodancer game, if not the full release will be in July 2023.

Edited by Kasumi Amari

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, KImura Xiaoyu said:

New crypt achievements! 

vtna5hT.png

vnImDXm.png

4x Speed Bolt is going to be tough, I really didn't think they would make an achievement for it. Now Crypt has its first multiplayer achievement.

Update 3.7.0

I don't think 4x speed on Bolt is that bad because it is just zone 1 with at least six hearts. There are only a few really dangerous enemies. I think the biggest danger is the boss after 1-3 when you're unlucky.