Return to the Void Beyond for 2 Gate Seals (Calm and Predicton)

Legacasc

So last night I wasted like 3+ hours trying to find an answer on the internet because so many topics had wrong information.

Did you, like me, miss out on "The Calm" and/or "Prediction" gate seals when you were in the Void Beyond? So many topics say to just rewind/lock the Sunleth Waterscape 300AF world and re-do it. Once you find the two artifacts in that world and re-unlock their two respective gates and then return to fight the shrunken Tomatomutant monster and use the third unlocked gate and say goodbye to Snow, you'll automatically enter the Void Beyond and can get your missed gate seals!

Wrong.

It's not Sunleth Waterscape 300AF you should be doing.

It's Yaschas Massif 01XAF.

Rewind/lock Yaschas Massif 01XAF and enter. Run to Hope's command center and talk to him. Skip all cutscenes. Walk away and then go to the top of the scaffolding above the command tent to get the artifact (have Mog scan for it at the "!"). Take that artifact to the Gate at the bottom of the map with the "!" symbol. Enter the gate. You can skip all cutscenes. Now you're at the Void Beyond and can actually get the gate seals if you had missed them previously.

No joke, I kept thinking I had done something wrong and kept re-doing Sunleth Waterscape 300AF a total of 5 or so times because so many topics on so many forums and guides kept saying that's the one you gotta do.

One final time: if you're trying to nab "The Calm" and/or "Prediction" gate seals fromt he Void Beyond because you missed them the first time, you need to rewind/lock Yaschas Massif 01XAF and quickly re-do the short objectives. Once you enter the bottom gate with the artifact, you'll automatically enter the Void Beyond. You can skip all cutscenes.

NOT Sunleth Waterscape 300AF!

YES Yaschas Massif 01XAF!