PC to PS4?

Latest update: FINALLY got the plat for this game... Had to unlink my account to my Epic & start from scratch in order to get the trophies to pop. SUPER annoying! The game is not hard at all, more so RNG. You just have to wait for certain events to show up to get certain trophies. But I am finally done & may just delete the game. Hopefully they fix the auto pop trophy issue but since so many ppl have complained for MONTHS, I highly doubt it. Good luck to all that is going after this plat!

Is it not possible to get the achievements via PC then auto pop on PS4? I haven't found a thread for this. Or maybe there is one and I just haven't looked hard enough? I have all the achievements but one via the Epic Launcher but I just downloaded the game on my PS4 and no trophies auto popped?

Edit: I found this thread https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/327958-pc-achievements-linked-to-ps4/ but my trophies didn't auto pop. I tried doing a trophy but it didn't pop for me? I thought only the PS5 trophies were bugged but I'm assuming PS4 is too? Hopefully someone can respond and give me more information.

Edited by JKisda123
Update