Wrath of the Druids DLC Bug

I seem to have run into a bug, and I'm hoping it doesn't effect the 100% completion trophy. Does the Amber Sun quest count for the trophy? I'll spoiler the exact thing just in case.

Spoiler

Balor isn't dying correctly. I get his lifebar down all the way, the animation starts with Eivor killing him, then it just kind of stops at the end and he's on his knees. That's it. I can run around, swing at him, and when I shoot him with an arrow, he gets up and starts attacking again, only he can't be hit and he's swinging around an invisible sword. He can't damage me, and when I shoot him with an arrow again, it gives an R3 Stun Attack prompt, which doesn't work.

If quest completion is needed, I might be in serious trouble. I've tried loading an older save file and it didn't work either.

On 2022-08-03 at 2:08 AM, jprulzinkansas said:

For the 100% of the territories?

Because if you are talking about that then that no I Believe that mission doesn't have to be completed.

Now for the Dawn of the Druids trophy... I don't remember...

Yeah, just the 100%, thanks! The Dawn of the Druids was unaffected so I'm ok there.

Edit: Mission doesn't effect the 100%, and this bug is on every platform too. One heck of a screw-up.

Edited by Caesar Clown
New Information