There's no way to do this legit right?

I've had this game on my list, and I just found out about the server closure so I was thinking of doing it. I want to do the trophies legit as I don't find much joy in just grinding with bots. However, I'm not an idiot. I know this shit is brutal and that not many people would go for it legit, especially not with how much time is left. So I guess my question is, it it theoretically possible to start from scratch and finish the online before the servers go down? I'm almost positive the answer will be a resounding no, But I guess I'm curious is all

• Like 1

It would be near impossible to get this legit at this moment. Besides too many variables, most of the skills to max needed especially the really difficult ones require about 400-500 usages/kills. Which may not seem alot when boosting adequately but doing legit where players will actively try to destroy equipment or counter skills you will get overwhelmed pretty quickly.

You would also need to hope for some good rng, that you can also complete the 25 online collectibles and map related trophies as jumping in a live match doesn't always work for those as you'll be competing against everyone else for them too. (And for maps especially you'll have large player games where they vote like the same 4-5 maps in continuous rotation.)

Also be warn two trophies no matter what you do may need to be boosted with someone else to complete. First is upgrading all skills, as specifically you need to get your supply box maxed and it can only be used by other players no bots. Second intercept dlc has a revive trophy that unless your teammate dies alot you most likely won't have by the time you finish 50 wins even.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JerrySeinfeld02 said:

I've had this game on my list, and I just found out about the server closure so I was thinking of doing it. I want to do the trophies legit as I don't find much joy in just grinding with bots. However, I'm not an idiot. I know this shit is brutal and that not many people would go for it legit, especially not with how much time is left. So I guess my question is, it it theoretically possible to start from scratch and finish the online before the servers go down? I'm almost positive the answer will be a resounding no, But I guess I'm curious is all

Even with boosting / going against bots, starting from scratch now and completing will be a sizeable task

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

I was going to have a crack at it, but have decided not to bother after all...

have had this game sitting in my profile for 8 years now, so purely my own fault, lol

It's almost worth it. But it's just a little bit too much. If they end up extending the time before the servers close then I'll give it a shot. But I don't think I can bring myself to start it in it's current state

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JerrySeinfeld02 said:

It's almost worth it. But it's just a little bit too much. If they end up extending the time before the servers close then I'll give it a shot. But I don't think I can bring myself to start it in it's current state

If u are really trophyhunter - do it. Complete this game. Good luck.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JerrySeinfeld02 said:

Don't tempt me lol, I'm still considering it

I only started yesterday (only going for the base game trophies - not the DLC) and I already have the Scout abilities maxed out and 200 challenges done.

I say go for it. You'll regret it later if you don't ?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Incognito_D said:

I only started yesterday (only going for the base game trophies - not the DLC) and I already have the Scout abilities maxed out and 200 challenges done.

I say go for it. You'll regret it later if you don't 1f609.png

The challenges and accolades aren't a concern.  The abilities and, to a lesser extent, the weapons are the concern.

Those and the 25 collectables/ 50 co-op wins dlc trophies

2 hours ago, JerrySeinfeld02 said:

Definitely not plausible for me.... have 8 days left, am rostered at work for 6 of them; work (& travel) takes up 13.5hrs of each day..... yeah,nah... not happening, lol

I just love how this series despite being one of my fav on Playstation is so fucking with me trophy-wise lmao. First, they shut down KZ2 and KZ3 during the period where I was either not able to play at all due to work schedule/family business, or my PS3 was dead. Then, they shut down SF and Mercenary when I can't play for more than 3 hours per week due to a similar situation, and I was planning to buy Vita after the summer and focus on doing KZ first. Guess I won't be doing the game then.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, HarasserPL said:

I just love how this series despite being one of my fav on Playstation is so fucking with me trophy-wise lmao. First, they shut down KZ2 and KZ3 during the period where I was either not able to play at all due to work schedule/family business, or my PS3 was dead. Then, they shut down SF and Mercenary when I can't play for more than 3 hours per week due to a similar situation, and I was planning to buy Vita after the summer and focus on doing KZ first. Guess I won't be doing the game then.

Yeah kinda sucks how they gave people so little notice, luckily a year ago today I randomly thought of doing them incase they shut down. Because I already missed out on KZ2

2 minutes ago, Lordguwa said:

i'm wanting to see if some can scale this monumental task with a week to go.

it's possible for the extremely dedicated.

Its impossible. You've absolutely no chance in hell of doing this legit in under a week. Bots or you miss out on the plat, plain and simple.