Autopop Forgotten saga

Ravie_HD

I did most of the forgotten saga trophies on the ps5 first. When i loaded the save on the ps4 none of the trophies unlocked. I played through the game in the assumtion that maybe i need to kill an enemy or do some of the stuff again. The trophies popped after i got killed and send back to the camp (even the bossfight one)

On 8/3/2022 at 6:57 PM, Ravie_HD said:

I did most of the forgotten saga trophies on the ps5 first. When i loaded the save on the ps4 none of the trophies unlocked. I played through the game in the assumtion that maybe i need to kill an enemy or do some of the stuff again. The trophies popped after i got killed and send back to the camp (even the bossfight one)

yeah i think it only works the other way so if you play ps4 and then load the save for the ps5 version it should autopop, now that hasn't worked for me at all so it's a real pain to keep both of these versions 100% i'll have to start this soon myself

Shouldn't you be able to just get everything done on PS5 and just do 1 run on the ps4 version while having some upgrades and stuff already?

Autopop is really weird in this game and I usually just saved just before a trophy would pop so I could do both versions at the same time. Kinda sucks they made it like this. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...