Trophy Thoughts?

TalesofGaming

This is really weird... Never saw this happening to anyone that got all endings. Try doing the "Harmonized Force" and "Power of Cleasing" endings again, because they can be a little buggy right now. Before these two, you may consider doing Power of Vile Blood again just to make sure both of the mentioned endings are not being repeated.

1 hour ago, Ovatsug09 said:

This is really weird... Never saw this happening to anyone that got all endings. Try doing the "Harmonized Force" and "Power of Cleasing" endings again, because they can be a little buggy right now. Before these two, you may consider doing Power of Vile Blood again just to make sure both of the mentioned endings are not being repeated.

I think I know why. I got all ending by uploading my save to ps+, I needed to get all the endings in one save. Lol.

Edited by natsu2233

Pretty close to the plat but i'm looking for a little bit of info if anyone has any ideas:

Best place to grind 1000 barrels trophy?

Best place to grind out exp for lvl 50 post-game?

Edit: Seems like the best exp is killing the final boss. You get 10.9k souls per kill and it takes me about 2.5 min per kill.

Also, just got the barrels trophy, I must've been at like 950 by the end cause I only had to grind for 5 min lol. Here's a grind spot if anyone needs it:

Edited by Pokedude97

On 18/08/2022 at 11:56 AM, EmperorZetta said:

If you want a physical copy, I suggest moving quickly. Doesn't look like they printed much, can't find it anywhere outside of Target's website.

im not even a fan of the game. i played a bit. it is VERY VERY meh. BUT this is the exact reason i preordered it, and for that matter the upcoming Steelrising as well. 

6 hours ago, Pokedude97 said:

Also, just got the barrels trophy, I must've been at like 950 by the end cause I only had to grind for 5 min lol. Here's a grind spot if anyone needs it:

Great place to grind the barrels, thank you for showing! I actually included another one on the guide that has less barrels but is faster to return to the beacon. I might include this one as well. Thanks again!

17 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

i played a bit. it is VERY VERY meh

Depends on what you want in your souls-like, actually. I want somewhat deep combat, for example. That's why I currently enjoy this game much more than Elden ring.

Everything else in this game is very meh indeed.

1 hour ago, Radford999 said:

Do i really have to beat the final boss 5 times to see every ending? It’s so difficult. Took me 2 hours to beat it the first time lol. 

The bow and the javelin plague weapons made him fairly easy for me. Helps if you have the extra action unlocked for the bow by leveling it up so you can shoot twice quickly with the second shot costing less energy. Fire off some bow shots to get his white health down a bit then use the javelin which will explode and take off green health. You'll still have to dodge and/or deflect at times but this can be your main way to do damage if you're patient. The talents that increase the time before an enemy can heal help as well. 

Edited by Killbomb

1 hour ago, Akrioz said:

Depends on what you want in your souls-like, actually. I want somewhat deep combat, for example. That's why I currently enjoy this game much more than Elden ring.

Everything else in this game is very meh indeed.

fair. the issue i have with combat is the dodging while targeting, you just do that dumb spin in front lol

Ummm... For some reason, the Harmonized Force ending doesn't want to trigger. Corvus keeps walking up at the end of the cutscene and I'm not even touching the controller. I tried disconnecting the controller but it won't play without a controller. Is there any fix for this or a workaround? Could it be my controller?

EDIT: Just did it with my newer PS5 controller and it worked! I definitely think the drifting causes it so beware!!!!

Edited by TalesofGaming
  • Like 1

On 8/21/2022 at 11:00 PM, TalesofGaming said:

Ummm... For some reason, the Harmonized Force ending doesn't want to trigger. Corvus keeps walking up at the end of the cutscene and I'm not even touching the controller. I tried disconnecting the controller but it won't play without a controller. Is there any fix for this or a workaround? Could it be my controller?

EDIT: Just did it with my newer PS5 controller and it worked! I definitely think the drifting causes it so beware!!!!

I had this issue too, accidentally initiating the Power of Cleansing ending over the desired Harmonized Force ending. I tried everything people were saying online, like holding X throughout the cutscene, not touching the controller at all, picking the cores in a different order, holding back on the analog stick during the cutscene, and none of that worked. The way I finally got it was by picking the two cores needed, pressing X on the green light to initiate the cutscene, and then immediately pressing the PlayStation button to bring up the dashboard with the game still running in the background. While the cutscene is obscured and slightly dimmed, it disallows any inputs from drift or button presses to go through to the game itself and mess with the ending. I got the Harmonized Force trophy first try when doing that!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2022 at 5:54 AM, Bunkerbudy said:

Good to know, should be a breeze then, might check it out some day.

Will say tutorial boss was hard for me cause I’m hard headed.. keep your distance and make him jump to you.. he becomes a breeze after that.. literally had to retain my mind and after watching a YouTube vid where a guy utilized the range strategy, I literally bested it first try (took me well over 42 tries and multiple save scums and multiple days and sessions for naught).. don’t be aggressive on tutorial boss and get easy combos to parry and just dodge out and keep your distance.. literally the ONLY trophy that is hard to get “ YOU SHALL NOT PASS “

Loved the game. 5 star. Reminded me of a blood borne ambience but somewhat of a bb-Sekiro cross in combat systems with parry being so viable and boss bars being similar in vibes and nods to Sekiro.. gonna miss it. Hope it gets dlc 

• Like 1