Cyber Heist DLC August 18th for 9.99

XileLerinril

Looks like there are 20 new trophies for this dlc. They have a mustard yellow color instead of the red the original trophies had.

Check them out here (scroll to bottom of page);  https://www.exophase.com/game/the-ascent-steam/achievements/

And here is what 3 of the 20 trophies look like.

5j8dj8g.png

b1j51j5.png

618j1j8.png

Edited by Wired-Warlock
  • Like 1

The Ascent base game, as well as the new Cyber Heist dlc, is releasing in physical form in Australia.

It comes with a steel book case and a mini art book and drops on the 2nd of September.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/playstation-5-the-ascent-cyber-edition?ab_version=A&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlcOh4oW5-QIVVg4rCh1isAxpEAQYAyABEgL9bvD_BwE

588488-Embedded-1-I-637955690577049242.j

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Wired-Warlock said:

The Ascent base game, as well as the new Cyber Heist dlc, is releasing in physical form in Australia.

It comes with a steel book case and a mini art book and drops on the 2nd of September.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/playstation-5-the-ascent-cyber-edition?ab_version=A&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlcOh4oW5-QIVVg4rCh1isAxpEAQYAyABEgL9bvD_BwE

588488-Embedded-1-I-637955690577049242.j

Amazon has a listing up for the game in the US as well

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09TBM89R3/?coliid=I27RIH8E6CQMIH&colid=ROFKDLVENYTR&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Edited by XileLerinril

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

Just completed the game right before the DLC announcement... i didn't really like this game and now i have to come back. Hell no, hopefully the trophies are relatively fast to obtain but i doubt it.

what didnt you like? i'm thinking of buying this soon but still on the fence

1 hour ago, Teh_Zombz said:

what didnt you like? i'm thinking of buying this soon but still on the fence

I don’t know… maybe I just wasn’t ready for this game or it wasn’t what I expected.

I tried a few different weapons but in the end stuck to one of the starting weapons because it’s too good and there were no reason to use any other gun. 

Map was very irritating to navigate at first, once you figured it out it’s just became a walking sim with way to low movement speed. Fast travel took ages even on PS5.

Enemy placement was created by someone drunken. You fight your way through a mission with enemies at level 7, randomly became level 20 in the next area and then suddenly dropping to level 5 in the next area. 

At least it hasn’t had any bugs left, when I started and I could complete it without issues.

(I expected a cyberpunk style Diablo clone shredding through hordes of enemies)

Edited by xIRockyRock
  • Like 2

Fuck. 

I was glad to be done with this game and now I'm guna have to spend $10 and even more time in order to get my 100% back. 

I agree with RockyRock up there, lots of weirdness in the enemy placement and it just took too long to get any where. So many missions where just "go see X and get Y and bring it back" and gos I hated those.

• Like 2

In the store there's always have been a 1:1 ratio with USD vs EUR, but here in EU-store till 30th of August the DLC is on sale for € 7.50 (being a PSN Plus Essential member).

Started yesterday with the DLC for a little half hour:

Spoiler

Enemies started at level 31 and found - without looking very hard for it - 2 Superior Components already in the starting area. So it looks like they offer the chance to max out more weapons.

Edited by GRDavies
addendum information