New JRPG Fairy Fencer F Coming to PlayStation 3

BEASTB2UTY

Today, NIS revealed that it’s bringing Fairy Fencer F – the turn-based RPG from Japanese developer Compile Heart – to both North America and Europe later this year. It’s a PlayStation 3-exclusive title, and will be available both at retail and digitally via the PlayStation Network.

Logo_NA_FFF-610x270.jpg

Fairy Fencer F comes by way of Compile Heart, the Japanese developer behind the Hyperdimension Neptunia and Mugen Souls series. It launched in Japan in October of 2013. Storied Final Fantasy series veterans Yoshitaka Amano (concept art) and Nobuo Uematsu (soundtrack) contributed to the game.

Read the rest of the article here.

Coming Fall 2014.

Edited by Alexis

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/6511-fairy-fencer-f-for-ps3-by-neptunia-devs/?hl=fencer#entry203909

Edit-Probably should've worded the title differently.  I think you should have posted in the existing thread, though.

Anyway, I'm really excited for this, can never have too many JRPGs.

Edited by Sonic

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/6511-fairy-fencer-f-for-ps3-by-neptunia-devs/?hl=fencer#entry203909

Edit-Probably should've worded the title differently.  I think you should have posted in the existing thread, though.

Anyway, I'm really excited for this, can never have too many JRPGs.

Thank you for pointing this out.

I briefly skimmed the forums for a thread about Fairy Fencer and I must have overlooked yours.