Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tomoko Kuroki

Platinum help plz

11 posts in this topic

So I completed the game and im missing like 1 pepper or like 2 memories per chapter, does this mean I really gotta do the ENTIRE chapters again with a walkthrough up and look for EVERYTHING again ? Because as far as I know theres no way at all to figure out which memories and peppers I had gotten so far.

yeah, replay the entire chapter. because there's no way to know exactly which ones you missed

man that sucks, my first playthrough I really tried to get everything, since chapter select was available I thought it would be easier, makes me feel like I wasted my whole time playing it knowing I gotta redo them and find all the same collectibles I previously found :/ meh

Can't you just do chapter select? I don't really see what the big deal is, it's better than replaying the whole game, at least.

I loved that game. It shouldn't be that bad going back for a few collectibles. Besides,the environments in that game and the music are so lovely,it should be enjoyable.

Edited by CherryLollipopx3

Can't you just do chapter select? I don't really see what the big deal is, it's better than replaying the whole game, at least.

Im missing like 1 or 2 collectibles per chapter only, but  I dont know which collectible, and when I do chapter select they all respawn, so I have to find all of them again because I cant know which one im missing.

Some pictures have tinypic on there in that thread.

Certain Pics (from what I remember) were also missing/removed, so you kinda have to guess based on the descriptions given. It honestly wasn't too hard to find(to be honest).

If I remember right, there was a Video showing all the collectibles too, but can't recall the link.

Edited by DarknessKey92

Certain Pics (from what I remember) were also missing/removed, so you kinda have to guess based on the descriptions given. It honestly wasn't too hard to find(to be honest).

If I remember right, there was a Video showing all the collectibles too, but can't recall the link.

Alexi-Sama provided some videos that shows where the game's respective collectibles are in his Alice: Madness Returns trophy guide, but no descriptions given...

Better to watch videos of locations for the peppers etc and look up the link above lol :D