Is it possible to combine Peanut Butter Butterpops! & Blood Pact?

Quink666

The guide on here suggest that you do them both together but to get Peanut Butter Butterpops! you need to shot Jacob when playing as Ryan in Chapter 4. But you need Jacob alive until chapter 6 where he can first get infected.

Also for Blood Pact do you need all characters alive & infected at the end or can you off them after the've gotten infected for a quicker playthrough?

You don't need to shot jacob,this is not not count in a aim and shot encounter also you don't need to shot when Ryan aim at the ceiling during radio station encounter with monster,you should turn on auto aim in options to make game shot for you if you need it,and yes you can do blood pact,butterpops even you can kill all hatchets too and infect them as well,I did posts when you can plat this game in 3 full Playtroughs

Edited by mati11120
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mati11120 said:

You don't need to shot jacob,this is not not count in a aim and shot encounter also you don't need to shot when Ryan aim at the ceiling during radio station encounter with monster,you should turn on auto aim in options to make game shot for you if you need it,and yes you can do blood pact,butterpops even you can kill all hatchets too and infect them as well,I did posts when you can plat this game in 3 full Playtroughs

Ok! So i should follow Powerpyx's video for both trophies but ignore the Ryan shooting Jacob, and the radio hut shooting?

Edit: Reloaded and earlier save following Powerpyx video for Peanut Butter Butterpops! where i didnt shoot jacob or the roof. No trophy. I succeesfully shot in all other encounters in the video guide. Guess you have to get this trophy one a new save game.

Edited by Quink666

You can do them both together, however the most important thing is to use auto aim when Jacob is in the bushes. With auto aim on, the game won’t kill Jacob and it will mean he can get bitten later on, whereas without auto aim you will need to shoot Jacob for Butterpops and he will of course not make it to be being bitten.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lewis_Y123 said:

You can do them both together, however the most important thing is to use auto aim when Jacob is in the bushes. With auto aim on, the game won’t kill Jacob and it will mean he can get bitten later on, whereas without auto aim you will need to shoot Jacob for Butterpops and he will of course not make it to be being bitten.

I'm still not sure auto aim off and not shooting him actually voids anything, but yeah with auto aim on you definitely get it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, emailking said:

I'm still not sure auto aim off and not shooting him actually voids anything, but yeah with auto aim on you definitely get it.

I followed PP's guide twice for the Butterpops trophy and never got it. I finally managed to get it while going for Blood Pact, all clues and evidence. I had auto aim on for every single encounter except the radio hut one where i manually aimed and shot at the roof. It popped late into the epilogue for me. Managed to get Peanut Butter Butterpops!Blood PactMeddling Kids! & Conspiracy Theorist in 1 playthrough. 

Peanut Butter Butterpops only popped for me when i started a new game, it never wanted to pop when i chapter selected from chapter 4 even though i had hit all melons and bottles and Bobby in the chapters prior. Going for Blood Pact also gave me one extra encounter with werewolf Emma in chapter 8. (That girl is hot both in human and werewolf form). Not sure if it was that encounter that made Peanut Butter Butterpops trophy pop.

11 hours ago, Lewis_Y123 said:

Yeah i never missed while playing with manual aim but the trophy still never unlocked even though i had done everything needed to get the trophy, but as soon as i did a playthrough with auto aim it popped just fine.

I'm so happy i saved the kill all as the final set of trophies. Was really nice killing off all the characters (except my bae Emma) after multiple playthroughs saving their asses.

For anyone wanting the best/goriest kill in the game here you go. 4:10 in the video. I got this kill on my Bloodpact playthrough. Full decapitation, no other kill even comes close to this one.

Edited by Quink666

3 hours ago, Quink666 said:

I followed PP's guide twice for the Butterpops trophy and never got it. I finally managed to get it while going for Blood Pact, all clues and evidence. I had auto aim on for every single encounter except the radio hut one where i manually aimed and shot at the roof. It popped late into the epilogue for me. Managed to get Peanut Butter Butterpops!Blood PactMeddling Kids! & Conspiracy Theorist in 1 playthrough. 

Peanut Butter Butterpops only popped for me when i started a new game, it never wanted to pop when i chapter selected from chapter 4 even though i had hit all melons and bottles and Bobby in the chapters prior. Going for Blood Pact also gave me one extra encounter with werewolf Emma in chapter 8. (That girl is hot both in human and werewolf form). Not sure if it was that encounter that made Peanut Butter Butterpops trophy pop.

Yeah i never missed while playing with manual aim but the trophy still never unlocked even though i had done everything needed to get the trophy, but as soon as i did a playthrough with auto aim it popped just fine.

I'm still not sure since you don't have all the same encounters in those playthroughs. If it really is the case that auto aim off and not shooting voids it then there is a bug. Because auto aim on also fails the "combat encounter" (if we can call it that). You still aim the gun and don't shoot, just automatically.

• Like 1