Plat trophy thoughts?

- at least bullfighter and bring justice are missable

- for the card game you have to defeat all 12, 2 times then the 3 in mingshu sect 2 times also for the trophy

- summoning the wine god trophy is thru a accessory bracelet that you got to equip "gourd" then summon as usual

- for summoning all gods, summon the gods from every character and the wine god to get it

- grindiest trophy so far is the all combos one for sure

- everything else is really easy, you can play it on easy also

Was able to getting by spamming the normal combos after how many tries.

the combo one is the only trophy that is annoying. it's RNG with more RNG.

The game was awesome but also happy to be done with that plat lol

Edited by S1nhwaui

ANy idea how to re fight the bosses once game is cleared as i missed nice trophy. Need that to get the plat

Edit:- Found it myself how i'd advise anyone to try get this trophy before you finish the game. The end game boss trials are a joke get one shot killed 

Edited by KAdamsy1

2 minutes ago, S1nhwaui said:

How did you manage to get the all combo trophy? how did you use the muse yin and yang? where did you "farm" it? should you wear those random or on specific characters to boost it?

I feel like Yue doesn't want to trigger the joint attack I spam the normal attack so much and nothing. With Yo and Moqing was way easier.

you use yin and yang one of the character you are controlling and the other on the character you want to combo

change to you weapons with the lowest damage you have and go to upper forest spring place and go hunt the giant plants over there

use 4 squares and a triangle pattern of attacks, stay close to the one you want to proc the combo with

kill a couple of them, teleport back to the begging, repeat

not comfirm but i think there are 6 combos

On 8/15/2022 at 0:52 AM, GrumpyFelo said:

you use yin and yang one of the character you are controlling and the other on the character you want to combo

change to you weapons with the lowest damage you have and go to upper forest spring place and go hunt the giant plants over there

use 4 squares and a triangle pattern of attacks, stay close to the one you want to proc the combo with

kill a couple of them, teleport back to the begging, repeat

not comfirm but i think there are 6 combos

There are no missable trophy for this game but Nice Team trophy might give you a hard time for platinum this game.

There are 6 combination have to be done for this trophy:-

1. Xiu Wu (White Shirt God) + Qing Shu (Female Protagonist)

2. Xiu Wu + Shang Yo (Voodoo Guy)

3. Xiu Wu + Mo Qing (Spell Girl)

4. Qing Shu + Mo Qing

5. Qing Shu + Shang Yo

6. Mo Qing + Shang Yo

It really a little luck base to trigger the combination but doable. As long as you try to control one of them & stay close to another character that you want to trigger the combination, then equip with the lowest damage of equipment (not only weapon because shirt, pant/skirt & shoe also adding both type of ATK as well); unequip all those skill for all characters (beside the healing skill) and spamming SQUARE > SQUARE > SQUARE > SQUARE > TRIANGLE, this combo easy to trigger the combination attack.

For my suggestion, as long as your story progress reached the Demon World; 2nd part of map (before the 3rd map of Demon City) with a wide open field can wandering around, there should be a Elite Werewolf (one of sub-quest elite monster you have to defeat) nearby a corner, before get close to the werewolf make sure you clean up those flying monster. You can utilize it to achieve this trophy because with the lowest equipment, your attack deal with it should be 0 damage or single digit of damage, that make it hard to kill and you have enough time to try with all those combination.

• 1 year later...

I'm done with this, Nice Team ruined a well loved game for me.

Gave up.

Spent more than a week on this postgame and this drove me to a new level of frustration.

Boss replay. Duzhang something. Muse on both. Low dmg. Even managed to a tactics where I let the other two die to make sure who gets the combo. Square square square triangle. It's even challenging to stay alive because challenges are... challenging.

Done all 6. ALL 6!

Nothing.

Deleting this game...