Physical copy? And pricing error fixed

NMErickson

Does anyone if a physical version of this is available anywhere? Have not found much online nor about the company, only that they helped with Elden Ring.

Also, the $49.99 price is wrong for this game. On the dev’s Discord they said it’s $34.99 on Steam, there was an error on PlayStation’s end, and are working on a fix it to get it in line with the Steam price. That’s according to comments in the video below and who knows how much stock can put into that happening.

I have been pretty excited for this since it was shown at a State of Play a few months ago. It’s like a PowerStone and King of the Monsters mashup. (Still waiting for PowerStone on a modern console, Capcom). The campaign is short but still might be worth it for the right price. Especially if it is a pricing error!

Here’s that video review. They gave it a 7. IGN also gave it a 7 so it doesn’t sound like a flop. If like me and the content is down your alley, this could be a lot of fun. Just hoping for a physical version or possible price drop.

Edit: It happened. A day later and the price has been adjusted. It is now $35.49. Hopefully it’s a permanent price drop and not a limited time sale price.

Edited by NMErickson

1 hour ago, Lion_Squid said:

Waiting for a price drop or physical as well. Though I just hope that by the time I get it the online isn't populated by no lifers, making five wins in a row impossible 1f602.png

Seems like the perfect game for LRG or somebody to pick up for a release as well.

There are private matches so as long as trophies can be earned that way, could make a session and it wouldn’t be too bad. 5 in a row might be rough otherwise.

• 1 year later...