...does this impossible to get platium for this game now?

ShariusTC

Thank you for this feedback, I was also looking for some answers... but I still need to understand a few details. If I buy a 2nd Vita, does it matter for the ad-hoc if you use 2 physical copies, 2 digital copies or can it be 1 digital and 1 physical? Also, this means that you can't login with the same account twice in both consoles right? 

On 8/5/2022 at 6:17 AM, PL_Tomasz_G said:

Is it possible to get the trophies via PS TV and PS Vita?

Yes it is! That's how I did it ?

5 hours ago, zemiguelreis said:

Thank you for this feedback, I was also looking for some answers... but I still need to understand a few details. If I buy a 2nd Vita, does it matter for the ad-hoc if you use 2 physical copies, 2 digital copies or can it be 1 digital and 1 physical? Also, this means that you can't login with the same account twice in both consoles right? 

Whether they're digital or physical doesn't matter, I used one of each.

If I'm not mistaken, you can be logged in on both as I think that I was. I have screenshots at home and I can double check when I get outta work.

Edit: Yup, I was the same login, save AND character for aiding myself so that should do fine!

Edited by SeedersPhD
  • Like 2

On 09/08/2022 at 7:01 PM, zemiguelreis said:

Only the JP version will not be compatible with other regions. I platinumed the JP version and need to buy 2 JP copies.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...