Video game sequel you want, but probably wont happen.

TheJuicyDangler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Would absolutely loooove to get a Catherine 2 with the protagonist being female. I think that would be interesting as hell.

Parappa the Rapper 3 - I love rhythm games and this game is like the godfather of all of them. Or maybe the "dog"father?  :P

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 - I know this will come...in due time. But I want it now. lol

Killer is dead 2 - I really love Suda51's games. Lollipop Chainsaw was nice and all but I don't think it really deserves a sequel. It's like a movie you should only see 1-3 times. 

Raidou Kuzunoha 3 - I want a sequel for the ps3. I would die of happiness.

Skullgirls 2 - with all the characters revealed on the indiegogo campaign. This is virtually IMPOSSIBLE but I can dream.

A next gen Godzilla fighting game like Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee. There was a Wii version but it didn't feel the same

A sequel to Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, I loved that game

Crysis 4, though Crytek said they are done making anymore Crysis games

A sequel to Injustice: Gods Among Us, I love DC Comics & fighting games so it would be great too see another one

Half Life 3 or Portal 3 for sure, I'd even be happy too see Team Fortress 3

Jak & Daxter and Skate 4. 

They both could happen though. Would be very happy if they did  :awesome:

You know, Jak and Daxter was looking at a reboot, until the devs went along and cancelled it, and proceeded to create The Last of Us.

Depends on if you're okay with that outcome or not, but i must say, Daxter looked pretty ridiculous in this concept art.

Article: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-10-03-the-last-of-us-devs-were-originally-going-to-reboot-jak-and-daxter

Edited by ZeroCrysis09