Decorated glitched.

boromir120

So I just added up all my accolades and I’m on 722 accolades. Trophy requires 500 and I still haven’t got the trophy. I can’t find any information about anybody else ever experiencing this bug. Any suggestions because I don’t have long to get this sorted. 

upload your save. restart it again till you get 500 accolades. if it does it again. it might be a glitched trophy then.

it's just suggestion only use as last resort. 

edit: it should pop normally. just backup save anyway when close to lets say 10 to 500 you'll be fine.

Edited by Lordguwa

24 minutes ago, boromir120 said:

So I just added up all my accolades and I’m on 722 accolades. Trophy requires 500 and I still haven’t got the trophy. I can’t find any information about anybody else ever experiencing this bug. Any suggestions because I don’t have long to get this sorted. 

Did you read the guide and check the challenge overall under stats? Personally I counted mine to, I had over 500 but under stats I had like 480/500.

1 minute ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

Did you read the guide and check the challenge overall under stats? Personally I counted mine to, I had over 500 but under stats I had like 480/500.

You my friend have just prevented me from a break down. I was not aware this was a stat, and according to the stats I’m on 460ish. I will continue. Thank you!