Account Ranking (Based on rarity Average)

I don't really understand why there should be a brand on a users profile depending on their rarities at all, which possibly shames the user. Looking at the rank in the rarity leaderboard would be enough no? There is really no reason to add anything to the profile at all.

You could add a thousand leaderboards and still just display the main leaderboard on the Profile. Maybe you could add a feature to add the different boards yourself if you really care about that, but there is no reason to have a discussion about shaming or not shaming people cause it's not necessary at all to brand the profiles directly. Either you care about the leaderboard tab or you don't.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NanaCheese94 said:

I don't really understand why there should be a brand on a users profile depending on their rarities at all, which possibly shames the user. Looking at the rank in the rarity leaderboard would be enough no?

Because there are more and more people in the world who don't draw any form of recognition or self-esteem from their jobs or social lives. Video game achievements are the only form of achievement they have. It's a steadily growing issue in a world with way too many people and not enough jobs for everyone. 

What people keep ignoring: The owner of this site, @Sly Ripper, has effectively stopped developing this site. Be grateful for what you have. It won't get any bigger or better.

Edited by R4M Razr
typos

On 10.8.2022 at 5:05 PM, R4M Razr said:

There's no way to find out if an account is used by multiple people. Plus, who the fuck cares? The massive influx of shovelware has made trophies more worthless than they already have been. Play for fun and stop caring about things not worth wasting a thought about.

Videogames are meant to be fun, a means to kill time. Rankings on some private website, abandoned by its owner... Jesus, who cares?

Calm down. Its just a discussion. D:
When this is really your perspective, than why are you here in a trophy hunter forum? I think, you missunderstood my massage.