PS3 messaging system stalling?

Lady Blanc

I've encountered something odd on my PS3 over the past few months, every now & then the on-screen keyboard will stall for about 3 seconds while I'm in-game, and once it's moving again the cursor will just dart around with the input I made during the stall. I'm a little unsure what could be causing this, but since it only ever happens in-game & with several games, I'd guess that it's possibly the auto-save function doing this. Anyone else had this happen, and know what the cause is?

I'd assume I posted this in the right section, since it's related to messages and therefore would logically be PSN-related.

I've encountered something odd on my PS3 over the past few months, every now & then the on-screen keyboard will stall for about 3 seconds while I'm in-game, and once it's moving again the cursor will just dart around with the input I made during the stall. I'm a little unsure what could be causing this, but since it only ever happens in-game & with several games, I'd guess that it's possibly the auto-save function doing this. Anyone else had this happen, and know what the cause is?

I'd assume I posted this in the right section, since it's related to messages and therefore would logically be PSN-related.

Same here, It only happens when I want to send a message, even if I'm not playing a game online or listening to music