PS4 Version - 100% Obtainable in 2022?

ROFL-WAFFLES

16 minutes ago, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

Hello all,

Following the death, and semi-restoration of the LBP servers, is the PS4 version of LBP3 100% able starting from scratch in 2022?

ABSOLUTELY , You can finish it with 100% completion.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

Hello all,

Following the death, and semi-restoration of the LBP servers, is the PS4 version of LBP3 100% able starting from scratch in 2022?

PS3 - Forever unobtainable as Project Lighthouse is not leaderboard approved. 
PS4 - Servers were officially restored and is 100% obtainable. 

• 2 months later...

Just a huge warning for anyone aiming for the 100% on this game:

There is a known glitch with the DLC collectibles - completion gets stuck between 97-99% after you collect all bubles and ace all the levels.

That happened to me, so one solution is doing everything again but in one run without closing the game. That's what I did, until while finishing the last level the game crashes and my saved data got corrupted. So yeah, I now have to do everything AGAIN and hope it doesn't crashes or glitches.

EDIT: Finally got this trophy on my third time, which also glitched out at 98%. Looking under every level's collectibles, I had two levels with two empty stitched sticker bubbles under the "collected all gifts" category. It's impossible to miss those if you get all the collectibles in the level, but somehow the DLC has trouble registering them properly even after giving 100% collectible completion.

Replayed those levels and got the trophy, simple as that. I think this is the only glitch in the game. Doesn't matter which order you play the levels or if you all the levels in the same session.

Edited by leandrorhcp