Yellow Garden Spider location

DaTruthAboutCats

For anyone still looking for this elusive creature. It's not too far from the new hive. If you point yourself directly with the corner of the roof, facing away. You will see an arch. 

Go in front of it, from a decent distance you should start seeing a red mushroom. Right around that area is where I found it. And just finished getting the Platinum.

Regards to a guy from the steam community who put his post on there(can't remember his name)

Just wanted to share the wealth from people who had a tough time finding this.

17 minutes ago, DaTruthAboutCats said:

It's not too far from the new hive. If you point yourself directly with the corner of the roof, facing away. You will see an arch. 

Go in front of it, from a decent distance you should start seeing a red mushroom. Right around that area is where I found it.

This one? Apparently, the spiders in the challenges don't count as being discovered.

YX9rYNm.png

Yup that's the exact one! The only other one I could find was in the stump directly under the new hive

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

This one? Apparently, the spiders in the challenges don't count as being discovered.

YX9rYNm.png

Also those spiders do not count. And the one in the stump doesn't register. Not matter how you angle yourself. Quite frustrating.

• 4 months later...