"Press X For Trophies" Coming to PSN

Aranea Highwind

2 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

with all the shit @AJ_Radio spits about Sony I'm surprised he hasn't sent complaints to them  yet. Even more amazing is the fact that despite all the hate he gives to Sony, he keeps buying and supporting them. An ideal hypocrite.

Yeah but he's buying all the good games, and not these shit ones.

• Like 2

Day one for me.

Hope for cross-platform, pre-order and pre-load.

14 minutes ago, breakingthegreen said:

Plot Twist, 

One of the bronze trophies is deliberately glitched and the Platinum is unobtainable.

Now I write that down I think there's 10% odds that I'm correct.

Curve ball. The trophy isn't glitched, you just have to do it 50 times in one sitting with no indication that this is by design.

11 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but...wouldn't trying to complain to Sony work better than just bitching about it on a forum? I know it probably won't do that much good, but probably would at least have a chance of getting results there. And the description almost sounds like a parody, so who knows. 

The "trophy thoughts" thread will be entertaining. I'm ready...

A_Recipe_for_Disaster_8.png 

It's been brought up before, but it all comes down to 'is the dev breaking any rules'. The fact is they aren't, the situation is easy enough for any one person to just ignore and it's brining in PSN bucks for papa Sony. I doubt there's much to be done without an overhaul, and I don't see Sony doing that. Would be amusing though, 13+ years of the network undulating between ok and shit, this is the thing to make them invest the money for fixes.

Edited by Jelly Soup

1 minute ago, Jelly Soup said:

It's been brought up before, but it all comes down to 'is the dev breaking any rules'. The fact is they aren't, the situation is easy enough for any one person to just ignore and it's brining in PSN bucks for papa Sony. I doubt there's much to be done without an overhaul, and I don't see Sony doing that. Would be amusing though, 13+ years of the network undulating between ok and shit, this is the thing to make them invest the money for fixes.

Yea, you're probably right. Just giving my two cents on the matter. 

• Like 1