PumpedBySanty12

Help with aria

7 posts in this topic

I start with aria a long time ago but I can't pass it, I die a lot in the first zone until I get tired and stop playing, I don't understand why sometimes when I'm playing, the game "thinks" that I press the keyboard twice, that is , I can walk normally but suddenly the potion is removed, without me touching anything else, it is somewhat difficult to explain, the keyboard is new and I have checked it and it does not have dust or something that obstructs it, this happens to someone else or the keyboard is wrong?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like it could be a calibration issue? If you're consistently off beat by just a little bit, you will eventually miss a beat (I think double pressing means you're too early? not sure tbh). Probably worth making sure your calibration is good and look up some specific Necrodancer videos on how to best set this up. You generally want to turn off the beating heart HUD at the bottom of the screen so you can see when the bars are disappearing, with perfect calibration they should disappear right when they touch.

 

If it's not that, it might be some issue with either your keyboard or your keyboard adapter, in which case I'm of no help as I've only played the game on controller lol.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2022 at 5:02 AM, Dzware said:

Sounds like it could be a calibration issue? If you're consistently off beat by just a little bit, you will eventually miss a beat (I think double pressing means you're too early? not sure tbh). Probably worth making sure your calibration is good and look up some specific Necrodancer videos on how to best set this up. You generally want to turn off the beating heart HUD at the bottom of the screen so you can see when the bars are disappearing, with perfect calibration they should disappear right when they touch.

 

If it's not that, it might be some issue with either your keyboard or your keyboard adapter, in which case I'm of no help as I've only played the game on controller lol.

if it's kind of weird, it's like the character moves and in the middle of the movement some key is pressed and I lose the potion or life, I'll try that

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should check this video out... I know it's more so for DBPM characters, but it sounds like you are having issues with calibration!! I have my audio set to like 48 and honestly I feel like that made all the difference, even for the regular speed characters like Aria. 

 

 

Hope this helps bud and good luck!! I've only made it to Zone 3 once with her outta like 50 tries so far... She's TOUGH!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2022 at 8:35 AM, Joe Dubz said:

You should check this video out... I know it's more so for DBPM characters, but it sounds like you are having issues with calibration!! I have my audio set to like 48 and honestly I feel like that made all the difference, even for the regular speed characters like Aria. 

 

 

Hope this helps bud and good luck!! I've only made it to Zone 3 once with her outta like 50 tries so far... She's TOUGH!

Thanks for the helpful video I just updated my latency to "1" and finished an Aria All zones run.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Nozomi Tojo said:

Thanks for the helpful video I just updated my latency to "1" and finished an Aria All zones run.

Yay, glad to help! And congrats, she is without a doubt a challenge... I swear it's just nerves that wreck it for me most of the time, despite having cleared like 4 times with her at this point! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finished an Aria Low% :yay:. Lost the potion on Coral riff level 3, and forgot that I had a bomb which could have saved the potion. Anyways still finished it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.