Pre-Shutdown Trophy Guide

mc-love-kev

32 minutes ago, mc-love-kev said:

ONLINE REQUIRED

WELL-ROUNDED

You need to be on the winning team in each multiplayer mode. You must win all 3 match types online, Botzone matches do not count.

Technically incorrect--I won Mercenary Warfare and Guerilla Warfare matches in Botzone before going online to do a single Warzone match, and I earned Well-Rounded at the end of that match on the winning team when I hadn't done any Mercenary/Guerilla Warfare matches online. Warzone is only available online, so the Online Required aspect is accurate, but this is closer to Centurion in that you can get all but one part of the trophy done in Botzone.

Edited by Cloud_Squall78
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Cloud_Squall78 said:

Technically incorrect--I won Mercenary Warfare and Guerilla Warfare matches in Botzone before going online to do a single Warzone match, and I earned Well-Rounded at the end of that match on the winning team when I hadn't done any Mercenary/Guerilla Warfare matches online. Warzone is only available online, so the Online Required aspect is accurate, but this is closer to Centurion in that you can get all but one part of the trophy done in Botzone.

Thanks for the confirmation. The trophy guide implies it has to all be done online, but I did the same as you and got the trophy too. Thought I might have been mistaken. I'll update the post.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, dominuss26 said:

Plz help. Only Aces High left and I can't seem to go up from 10 for the past two weeks. What's the fastest way to gather vectan dollars per day? I see people doing 600000 plus a day and I can only do around 60-80 thou.

Edited by Messknecht

42 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

Some people are complaining that servers are already gone, saw a few posts on twitter. Are servers still up?

Thanks!

They're still up as far as I know. What it likely is for those people is the game sometimes simply won't connect for people so you either need to change your router settings or close the game and try again to get past it.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, mc-love-kev said:

CENTURION

You need to play 100 rounds of multiplayer. Botzone games do count towards this total, but you have to play a public multiplayer match to actually pop the trophy. So you can play 99 rounds of Botzone, and your 100th match must be done online.

The quickest mode is Guerrilla Warfare. Set your teammates to Veteran and your opposition to Recruit, and you can finish each match in around 5 minutes. With 100 games, plus loading time etc, you're looking at probably 10-15 hours.

Or just start a match -> Rubberband both control sticks and go to bed or do something else (Maybe farm money for Aces High on a 2. VITA/PS TV being in Flight Mode or without internet connection?).

Offline money + stats gain will be saved offline and synched online afterwards.. But if this works with 2 consoles (1 online, 1 offline) needs testing. Did not do it this way myself.

I had put my VITA for nearly 17 hours (over the course of 2 or 3 days some hours) into rubberbanded public Guerrilla Warfare while I was sleeping and was done with shit. ? . Used my active playtime for campaign on veteran difficulty and for money farming afterwards.

Also MP matches help you getting the initial 25 cards of the valor collection fast, which helps you with getting the Full Deck trophy fast when combined with another method. Full story: 

Other information looks fine, good work ?

Edited by Geridian
Info

9 hours ago, mc-love-kev said:

Warzone mode is not available in Botzone, so it must be done online. Mercenary Warfare and Guerrilla Warfare can be done in Botzone.

Just a note for this, playing an online match might be needed to make it pop, I was only missing a Mercenary win and the trophy didn't pop in Botzone.

48 minutes ago, Cruscah said:

Just a note for this, playing an online match might be needed to make it pop, I was only missing a Mercenary win and the trophy didn't pop in Botzone.

This is well known and also written down in the trophy guide: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2111-killzone-mercenary/23-centurion

[..]Fortunately, most of this trophy can be completed in botzone, but once you have played at least 100 games between botzone and the normal multiplayer, you will need to play one more match in the actual online (not botzone) to pop the trophy[..]

3 minutes ago, Cruscah said:

I'm talking about Well-Rounded, not Centurion.

Now where was written what mode you meant ;)

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2111-killzone-mercenary/25-well-rounded

Simply win one game of each type in the online multiplayer to earn this trophy. Contrary to what other guides have stated, this trophy can not be done at all in botzone. You must win each of the three game modes in online multiplayer against other players. However, it will count as a win even if the game starts with no other players in the lobby, so this trophy can be quite easy.

Just better to let it stay as it is written in the guide, because otherwise people maybe think that winning all these game modes in Botzone lets you earn the trophy.. before they realize that Botzone only supports 2 of 3 game modes.

But the final say has the OP.

8 hours ago, TheRetroManiac said:

Yes, but not much time left now, I'm afraid.

Yes, simply because servers shutdown in 2 days and maybe tomorrow (11. August) could be the last day to get Aces High trophy.

Reason: All we know is that 12 August is the shutdown date, but not which hour or timezone: