2022 Multiplayer: What and How

Hi,

with the game coming out on PS+ Extra last month and the influx of players, myself included, the multiplayer seems more doable, boosting and otherwise. But among trophy guides and forums, there’s some conflicting information about what’s best and when and how much etc.

The purpose of this thread is I hope people with the know-how can explain exactly what to do to finish all the multiplayer trophies, in its current state, and dumb it down to simplicity if possible; Black Flag online for dummies! I’d like to know how to begin the approach, what is needed to boost and how many people and how does it need to be boosted, the current best ways for XP etc! Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

So I boosted this back in December 2020, but I don't think the methods have changed too much - with a good group, you should be able to knock everything out in about 10 hours max.

First off is Personal Bag Of Tricks and Master Of The Caribbean - these can be done solo, and you should hit them before you start boosting.

Then, you'll want to specifically aim for the four incidental DLC trophies: Sacred LandQueen Anne's RevengePreemptive Strike, and Elevator to the Gallows, all of which can be done in a match or two (accounting for all players involved getting a turn). The guide for these can be found here.

Finally, once you get Lab Technician out of the way, it's time for the two overarching grinds of the multiplayer - reaching experience level 55 for Committed To The Cause and using all weapons and abilities + playing on all game modes for All Rounder. Knocking out the latter first will help you on the grind to the former; specific advice is that you need to keep a checklist on your PC or phone that keeps track of all the weapons and abilities you've used for the latter (one is provided in the trophy guide), while the fastest grinding methods for the former are you and another player taking turns stunning each other with Circle or performing bench kills, with one player sitting down and the other standing in front of them until the meter is fully charged for max XP, switching roles between matches.

Hope that helps, and enjoy the game!

• Like 3

For those who, for whatever reason, can't find anyone to boost with I can tell you that Committed To The Cause and All Rounder are absolutely doable in Wolfpack Unleashed solo.

Don't be discouraged.

When your target is in sight approach him without running and preferably from behind, hold X to walk fast instead, wait for the meter to get to the max 450 points, wait for the focus to fully charge at 150 points, and you'll level up pretty fast.

Also try to do the extra objectives that appear on the top left corner.

Personally I first completed all the maps in standard mode (25 sequences) and then did the difficult mode (30 sequences). I enjoyed the change of scenery. I guess you could do the same map over and over again if you're comfortable with it, but I think it'll get boring pretty fast.

In the main menu you can find challenges that have different tiers and give you extra xp.

Like using a different character to complete a map, hide in the crowd for a kill, using all the different abilities a bunch of times, etc...

For the chest rounds try to hang from a ledge to kill your target (and always wait for the meter and the focus to be fully charged if you can), acrobatic kills always give a bunch of extra points.

Have fun!

• Like 1