Aces High Farmers ranting

ResiGamer_28

This is just awareness really. Players who are going for 700K a day of farming to get the trophy fast, ok fine you got yours. But you realise when you do that because of how the trophy and the leaderboards work, the next person who is going for it has to beat your score then. Nobody ever needed to go over 200K but now you are making it harder for other people to pop it. Come August 12th the daily requirement at this rate will be over 1 million. Selfish. 

This post makes no sense 

the trophy is awarded for being in the top x%/x position of all players on the leaderboard

U always had to be in the higher tier percentile or leaderboard placement to get the trophy 

it’s obvious that with the servers closing people are going to panic grind to make sure they get it before August 12

1 minute ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

This post makes no sense 

the trophy is awarded for being in the top x%/x position of all players on the leaderboard

U always had to be in the higher tier percentile or leaderboard placement to get the trophy 

it’s obvious that with the servers closing people are going to panic grind to make sure they get it before August 12

there is panic grinding and then there is stupidity. It will hit 1 million requirement by August 12th at this rate, you watch. 

3 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

there is panic grinding and then there is stupidity. It will hit 1 million requirement by August 12th at this rate, you watch. 

i absolutely agree.. but u either do what u need to do to get the trophy… or u don’t and have an unattainable on your list ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I didn’t want to NOT get the trophy so I made the effort to grind for 2 days straight to get 300k (at the time it was enough to get me to rank 10 on the leaderboard)

1 minute ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

i absolutely agree.. but u either do what u need to do to get the trophy… or u don’t and have an unattainable on your list ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I didn’t want to NOT get the trophy so I made the effort to grind for 2 days straight to get 300k (at the time it was enough to get me to rank 10 on the leaderboard)

6 minutes ago, AN0n1m8 said:

Why do i have to care about random players?

Got Aces High today with 639k.

its called respect for your fellow player. I bet you are the sort who joins a boosting session and fucks off as soon as your trophy pops leaving the rest of the players high and dry because there isnt enough players to continue.

As I said in the other post. Could we not load a bunch of alt accounts, earn a couple thousand really quickly (one MP game maybe) and then go back to boosting? Even players who already have the trophy could do it to help. It’ll increase the pool of players, lower the average score and likely help get aces for more people.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bigdaddykraven said:

As I said in the other post. Could we not load a bunch of alt accounts, earn a couple thousand really quickly (one MP game maybe) and then go back to boosting? Even players who already have the trophy could do it to help. It’ll increase the pool of players, lower the average score and likely help get aces for more people.

Good idea, but would require either a hacked vita to be able to switch account, or reformat the memory card. 

2 minutes ago, bigdaddykraven said:

Noone will do it. Its like AC3 the Pivot glitch. The solution is for people to play through the game on an alt account and then when they get the bugged pivot they just save the game. The bugged pivot stays trapped in an alt and bingo anyone else who wants the trophy has no issues. But that means playing through again and thats just something that wont happen. the guy above saying who cares about random players, is exactly what is wrong with this community

6 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

its called respect for your fellow player. I bet you are the sort who joins a boosting session and fucks off as soon as your trophy pops leaving the rest of the players high and dry because there isnt enough players to continue.

nice straw man argument

I’m a very solid booster thank u very much

U can’t even boost this trophy anyway. U literally have to play until you’re top of the leaderboard. Which is exactly what I did. So I’m an asshole cuz I played until I topped the leaderboard? Just like the trophy required me too? Lmao

• Like 1

Just now, MonaSaxPayne said:

nice straw man argument

I’m a very solid booster thank u very much

U can’t even boost this trophy anyway. U literally have to play until you’re top of the leaderboard. Which is exactly what I did. So I’m an asshole cuz I played until I topped the leaderboard? Just like the trophy required me too? Lmao

Wasnt aimed at you it was aimed at the dickhead who said who cares about random players. 

Guess not all people realize to you get Aces High trophy even if you are miles away from the person in 5. place of the weekly leaderboard:
Aces-High-Earned-Top-Players-This-Week.j
And even this leaderboard serves no purpose for this trophy, it only shows the amount of Vektan dollars you needed for your own trophy pop.

All I did was:
1) Play through the campaign on veteran difficulty, for which I even needed 3,5 days because of work schedule.
2) Then I farmed money for nearly 5 hours.
3) Farmed money for another 3 hours the next day in the morning.. and got the trophy with 537250 Vektan dollars earned.

.. But if you believe the OP with his scaremongering, i would have had to farm for another 1.5 days.
And even the 639k another player earned for the trophy, is more or less a normal sum needed since the server shutdown was announced and people go nuts.

Edited by Geridian
Only farmed 5 hours for money on farmday 1 of 2

4 minutes ago, Geridian said:

Guess not all people realize to you get Aces High trophy even if you are miles away from the person in 5. place of the weekly leaderboard:
Aces-High-Earned-Top-Players-This-Week.j
And even this leaderboard serves no purpose for this trophy, it only shows the amount of Vektan dollars you needed for your own trophy pop.

All I did was:
1) Play through the campaign on veteran difficulty, for which I even needed 3,5 days because of work schedule.
2) Then I farmed money for nearly 5 hours.
3) Farmed money for another 3 hours the next day in the morning.. and got the trophy with 537250 Vektan dollars earned.

.. But if you believe the OP with his scaremongering, i would have had to farm for another 1.5 days.
And even the 639k another player earned for the trophy, is more or less a normal sum needed since the server shutdown was announced and people go nuts.

Not scaremongering at all thanks, just saying people have gone out of control. But wtf theres a guy on there with well over a million.