Treasure Trove not unlocking

tanonero

I started playing the game last week and recently I began to farm toward the Treasure Trove trophy by repeating the Stark Realities mission until the underground Cache. However, the trophy hasn't unlocked after 50 iterations (and without counting all the Caches opened before). I can see from the trophy logs that other people have been unlocking the trophy, suggesting that it's not entirely glitched. Is there any method recent players have gone through to unlock the trophy? And if you have manually counted the number of opened Cache, did it unlock at 50 or did it require a higher number? Please share your experience!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nick_Scryer said:

Did it work yet? Been trying the same method today but not counting how many Ive done so not sure if it should have unlocked by now or if it's glitched 

I'll try a few more runs tonight and let you know. I'd suggest you to track your progresses just in case.

Update: It unlocked. It seems that only underground caches count, namely the ones for which a radar appear on the screen for them to be found. SHIELD chests inside Vaults do not seem to count. Keep farming Stark Realities.

Edited by tanonero

2 minutes ago, biggun3965 said:

I am farming the underground cache in stark realities ad getting the two chests.  I have opened 52 chests not counting the ones I've opened throughout the game and the trophy hasn't unlocked, does the crate with the waypoint on it only count?

Yes, only the one marked with an on-screen logo counts.

• Like 1

@biggun3965 On another note, 

11 hours ago, biggun3965 said:

I am farming the underground cache in stark realities ad getting the two chests.  I have opened 52 chests not counting the ones I've opened throughout the game and the trophy hasn't unlocked, does the crate with the waypoint on it only count?

On another note, I've seen that you have recently unlocked Savior of the People. Can you please share the method you used for that (given that the Day of the Remains method mentioned in the guide is no longer available)?

2 hours ago, tanonero said:

On another note, I've seen that you have recently unlocked Savior of the People. Can you please share the method you used for that (given that the Day of the Remains method mentioned in the guide is no longer available)?

This video shows a spot to farm for depots (Cache chests too?) and AIM prisoners

Edited by Nick_Scryer
  • Like 1

On 15/08/2022 at 1:38 PM, Nick_Scryer said:

This video shows a spot to farm for depots (Cache chests too?) and AIM prisoners

Has anyone tested these methods? Specifically for the cache boxes and rescues? I have been going at it for a while and still no trophy - maybe I am quitting back to the Quinn Jet too early?

Why this game didn't add the counters on the trophies like a lot of PS5 games I have no idea. It would be so so useful. 

22 minutes ago, happyman778 said:

Has anyone tested these methods? Specifically for the cache boxes and rescues? I have been going at it for a while and still no trophy - maybe I am quitting back to the Quinn Jet too early?

Why this game didn't add the counters on the trophies like a lot of PS5 games I have no idea. It would be so so useful. 

I did the rescues where shown in the video and got the trophy. I had already got the caches from farming the Stark realities mission so not sure if this cache counts or if it's only the underground caches that count

Don't know if it makes a difference but I waited until the guy teleported the prisoner away before I left to the quinjet to make sure

Edited by Nick_Scryer
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2022 at 6:33 AM, tanonero said:

I just unlocked this myself after trying a few methods and I just completed ..And We're Back! over and over.  There are two sets of prisoners and multiple sets of prisoners in each group only count as 1....I just realized this was 2 months ago so I hope you've already got it!

• 3 months later...