Which trophy was the most difficult?

foreverkurome

Hello, 

For anyone that obtained the platinum for this, which trophy did you find the hardest to obtain? 

For me I found missile boy to be really hard, pretty much every no death run for this game can be played the same way for every try you take. e.g. get the oob to chase you then jump over it and grab the key while it's low. Salt factory dark world has a few levels where the missile launchers are really fast and disappearing platforms make it impossible to stand still. For that reason I found this no death run really hard to form a strategy for and it took me almost as many tries to get the trophy as it did for Impossible Boy.

Hell Dark world has the fast acting demonic mouth things but these can actually be beaten really easily by simply microtapping left and right which greatly reduces the difficulty of this world. 

• Like 2

Given that I have every trophy except Impossible Boy, which is so unreasonable that I haven't bothered to even try in 2 years after several weeks of try harding went nowhere, I'd say Impossible Boy, which is also the rarest. I feel like the difficulty progression is the same as rarity progression for the most part, with the one exception being that Girl Boy was a bit easier than Zombie Boy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dauersack said:

Given that I have every trophy except Impossible Boy, which is so unreasonable that I haven't bothered to even try in 2 years after several weeks of try harding went nowhere, I'd say Impossible Boy, which is also the rarest.

I would agree with this.  It seems when I've glanced at others profiles randomly, if there is a trophy they don't have on this game, its Impossible Boy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Missile Boy, Zombie Boy & Impossible Boy were the three no death trophies that had a major difficulty spike compared to the world before it. Rapture Light or Hospital Dark are the two worlds that most players will conquer deathless before trying Missile Boy, but the trophy % between Maggot Boy and Missile Boy doesn't really reflect how hard it is. If you can get Missile Boy, you can definitely get Demon Boy. It only took me one day to get Demon Boy lol, but the same can't be said for Zombie Boy and Impossible Boy.

If you think Super Meat Boy is too hard, go and give Super Meat Boy Forever a try and you'll quickly want to run back and play the original lmao. SMB is so much more fair and forgiving compared to the sequel. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I earned the platinum today so now I can answer this question.

I still think Cotton alley dark is the hardest world to finish. Zombie boy is slightly easier than Demon boy mostly because of the zombie levels aren't really difficult. And Demon boy has no exploits which does make it a lot harder so I think Demon is the 2nd hardest chapter to complete. The other death runs aren't really that hard it just takes a lot of practice.

Edited by gamercris066