Rebuying some of the Psp games for the vita 100-300ish $

FF13-2 60 $

Ni no Kuni 60 $

Tales of Graces 60$

Neptunia 2 60 $

February is like the new Xmas???

I'm going to be a poor man o_O, ....

I think Atelier Totori was release on a Friday also

That's fine and dandy for a European release date. Here in the U.S., new "media" gets released on Tuesdays and sometimes Wednesdays with very, very few exceptions. I don't think this game is big enough to qualify for that.

Also considering how US and EU release dates are often a few days apart, I wouldn't be surprised if the U.S. date becomes February 21st.

That's fine and dandy for a European release date. Here in the U.S., new "media" gets released on Tuesdays and sometimes Wednesdays with very, very few exceptions. I don't think this game is big enough to qualify for that.

Also considering how US and EU release dates are often a few days apart, I wouldn't be surprised if the U.S. date becomes February 21st.

US is normally Tuesday as you say,

EU is normally Wedensday

UK is Normally Friday

I've always been under the impression it has to do with the sales charts and games are released on the 1st day of each "sales week".

This is actually a pretty good assumption... its as good of a guess as any... Im sure they have a rhyme and reason for anything that they do... I have often asked the same question... why do they need to come out on Tuesday? Some don't come out on Tuesday all the time (skyrim for a recent example)...

Why is that? As it's always intrigued me.

I think it actually has to do with not showing favoritism to any particular retailer and shipping schedules.... at least, that was my impression of why bookstores also tend to have Tuesday "on sale" dates for new releases when I worked for Barnes & Noble some years back. Music stores also tend to have Tuesday as their "on sale" dates for new CDs and the like, as do video stores (if you can find one) for movies just released on tape or DVD.

Tuesday makes more sense than Monday, because this allows a store to arrange for an extra shipment the day before if theirs disappeared into the shipping ether. UPS/FedEx will deliver early enough in the morning for an extra fee, allowing a retailer to get those packages before they open their doors.

Furthermore, Tuesday is the slowest day of the week for most typical retailers (Wednesday comes close). Taking that into account, it makes some sense to have the extra attraction to pull customers through the doors.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 seem too girlish for me at least.

did you play the first one? It may have an all girl cast but the quirky silly story and interactions are great!

The cool thing is that no one forces you to play anything that you don't want to play... Its not for everyone thats for sure... a lot of people didn't like Trinity Universe or Hyper Neptunia 1 so i don't imagine that a lot of people will like this one...

Me on the other hand... im excited for my limited edition from NISA

• 2 weeks later...