How to repeat a story level in DLC

huebrin18

My problem has arisen in the ghostbusters DLC, I was at the end defeating x boss, the boss bugged because he didn't move, I had to leave the save game and re-enter, when the level finished they didn't give me the trophy complete the level, then I have to repeat it and I don't know how or where to find it, if someone can help me I would appreciate it

It's weird.

Ok so when you load up you are in that room with the big portal, it's been a year since I played so bear with me here.

Then you can either do this 2 ways, you can either go to the portal and search among the worlds until you find the Ghostbusters level.  Or there is like a portal you go to that takes you to like these outer realms, and you walk around and each one has a portal and the name or design of the world in front of it.  Actually pretty sure that is world select, to go to those Hub Worlds.

Use the Portal in the middle, you should be able to level select there.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

It's weird.

Ok so when you load up you are in that room with the big portal, it's been a year since I played so bear with me here.

Then you can either do this 2 ways, you can either go to the portal and search among the worlds until you find the Ghostbusters level.  Or there is like a portal you go to that takes you to like these outer realms, and you walk around and each one has a portal and the name or design of the world in front of it.  Actually pretty sure that is world select, to go to those Hub Worlds.

Use the Portal in the middle, you should be able to level select there.

I found the level in the HUB portal, but i need equiped the pj of this level to start the DLC , finally i did the complete level and the  trophy pops , thankss

• Like 1