Screwed grounded+ run

Shaakaa82

Hi, I think i screwed my grounded+ run going backwards...

I loaded my survivor+ save and I did chapter select of the hospital in grounded and saved in a new file. 

Afther that, I played the bus station and after that I played Lakeside, always saving in the same new file like I read somewhere.

Well, now that I have finished the second part of the university, after the scene in the snow with the rabbit, I used chapter select to begin the first part of the university, when I realized that the bus station and the hospital werent there, just the first part of lakeside and it didnt count as finished.

I fear I did something wrong because when I reach the begining of the game going backwards, I will not be able to select Jackson.

Is there anything I can do to at least not have to replay the winter chapters again?

Thank you very much.

I really want to avoid repeting Lakeside on grounded (I needed a lot of tries to kill the bloated with Ellie) so Im desperated to find a way to recover my lost chapters without playing them again on grounded...

Thats why I think that with a bit of luck, if I play them again on easy in order from Lakeside to firefly lab, they still will count as grounded, what do you think???

It was a lot of pain and suffer to play Lakeside on grounded, please not again...