Glitched trophy Gold Addict?

TympanicScroll

I just finished the last level in the last world. I got enough lums to get the gold trophy for that level. Also got all the Teenies. When returning to the paintings after completing the last level, a lot of trophies popped. Diamond, Silver, Bronze Addict, but I did not got the Gold Addict Trophy. Which I think it should pop right? Is it glitched? What can I do to obtain this trophy? I did not sync my save game to the cloud after I got the trophies.

That sounds like a glitch, yeah - if you got the Diamond Addict one, that should've stacked with Gold Addict. If you've got an older save file on the cloud without all the levels completed, I would try overwriting your current save with that and completing everything again (still with Diamond for the sake of the Truly Awesome! trophy) to see if this pops the second time around, maybe uploading a new save to the cloud with one level left incomplete at the end. Sorry to hear this happened to you, man...this game sucks.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Happened to me just now. This really sucks. Luckily i had a back up save from yesterday, oh well i need to replay them all again. What a waste of time... But lets see maybe i forgot to do 1 on gold. Will update here with the solution.

Edit: Looks like all my golds are earned. So i need to recontinue from the backed up save again and see if it unlocks. Which is about 58 teensies left again from my run from yesterday from the cloud save. Or maybe i missed a level on gold, it don't matter since the backed up save is not that far away from my previous one.

Edit 2: Looks like i indeed missed a gold medal on Dungeon Dash Princess level... Too bad i redownloaded my save. Anyway a Diamond Cup is for getting all the teensies, and Gold for each score of the level, so if you don't stack them together don't panick.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

I thought I got the glitch too but I also missed one gold. There are TWO gold medals on each normal level. One for getting all the teensies and one for getting a lot of lumens. Check every level and see if there is a gold inside the painiting frame and also gold medal above it. 

• 3 months later...